The8

Imagine for minghaology and twae_youngjae

"I've decided I'm going to do it, right before English." You walk through the corridors of your school with your best friend, Minghao. He's walking beside you, his books clutched in one hand and his bag strap in the other.

"Uh, what are you going to do?" He glances at you only to quickly look away. Minghao is one of the shyest people you know, but you don't care because he's your best friend and nothing will get between you.

"I'm going to confess my intentions to Luhan." You say confidently with your chin set up high and a skip in your stride.

Your confidence was immediately crushed when you heard Minghao snort from the side of you. You give him a death glare and he tries to compose himself by covering his mouth with his hand, but fails miserably as another giggle passes his lips.

"Are you serious, Loser Luhan?"

You hit his arm playfully and give him a pout. "On the contrary you are the only person that calls him 'Loser Luhan', he has way more friends than you do, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Minghao fake gasps and puts a hand to his heart. "Well I guess I'll have to find some more." He turns on heel and starts to walk away, but you grab hold of his arm.

"Don't be stupid! You know you're my only friend, I'll feel left out if you get some more..." You hastily link each other's arms together.

"But seriously, Luhan? I swear he has about three 'girlfriends' at the same time. And, apparently he only has them to blow his flute." Minghao throws you a look of disgust and you just look at him trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" You ask dumbfounded as to what your friend just said.

"I-I said they blow his flute. Y-you know... When the girl gives a guy, uh, p-pleasure-" he immediately stops trying to explain when he sees a grin spread across your face. "Ugh, Y/N! You knew what it was on about all along?"

"Duh, I don't live under a rock." You roll your eyes and continue walking towards English.

"But, I'm serious! I don't think Luhan's a good person for you. He'll just make you-"

"Blow his flute?" You cut him off and shake your head. "It's not like that, you know I've had a crush on the guy for what feels like a century, can't you just support me?" You grab the sides of Minghao's arms and stop him by the side of the corridor.

"Y/N, I'm just looking out for you! I don't want you to get hurt." He looks down at his shoes and you cross your arms.

"Why do you care so much?"

"It's none of your business." He abruptly says and without another word starts striding down the corridor, too fast for you to catch up.

"What's wrong with him?" You mutter to yourself and carry on walking to English.

When you reach the class door, you stop and take a deep breath. This is it, the day you'd been waiting for. The day you'd tell Luhan your true feelings. With another deep you made your way inside the door.

You look across the class and immediately see Luhan. He was sitting on top of a desk, talking attentively to his friends.

You halter and think about what you are going to do. Your eyes wander and they meet Minghao's. He was sitting at the back next to where you normally sit. His posture was stiff and his hands were clenched on top of the desk. When his eyes found yours they immediately loosened, just to tighten up again when he sees you glance at Luhan.