S.Coups

Imagine for Kpop_Is_for_Real423, MarkDimsum9397 and taeyucheol

You're lying down on your bed, staring up at your phone. You were scrolling through several different social media, switching between them when you get bored. Your boyfriend, Seungcheol was lying on your stomach, your fingers threading through his dark hair. He was also on his phone and you assume he was on Twitter, reading all the love from the fans.

"This one wants to marry me." He says, smiling.

You roll your eyes. His favourite hobby recently was trying to make you jealous by reading what his fans had said to him. It never worked but he always likes to try anyway.

"I'll be maid of honour. When's the wedding?" You say, switching to Twitter yourself.

"Hm. This one says she loves me more than I love Jeonghan." He says, sounding confused. You smirk and look past your phone to see him squinting at his phone. He looks up at you, his brow furrowed. "What does she mean?"

"Nothing. She loves you a lot." You reply, suppressing a smile.

"Oh really? Interesting." He replies, settling his head back on your stomach.

"Don't get too excited." You mutter.

He immediately sits up and looks excitedly down at you. He turns and moves so he's leaning over you.

"Are you jealous?" He asks eagerly.

You put your phone down and stare up at him. You look at his adorable smile, his eyes wide. You smile at him and decide, just this once, to give him what he wants. You sigh loudly and pout.

"Yeah, I am. So incredibly jealous. Do you love them too Seungcheol?" You ask.

"Ah! Of course I do." He leans in more, his expression changing drastically. He bites his lip a little and his voice lowers. "But I love you more."

"Oh yeah? Prove it." You challenge him.

He smirks and leans in. He presses his lips to yours and kisses you. You respond straight away moving your lips slowly against his. He smiles as he pulls back and you laugh a little.

"How was that?" He asks, his voice still low.

"Perfect." You say back. He smiles and looks at you affectionately.

Just as he leans in you both hear a loud knock on the door. You sigh in annoyance and remove yourself from under Seungcheol. He collapses back on the bed, looking very disappointed.

"I'll get it." You say.

"Hurry back." Is all he says as you walk out of the room.

You smile goofily as you walk up the door and open it. Your smile falls off your face at the speed of might when you see who's on the other side.

"Hi sweetie!" Your mum squeals excitedly

"Hello Y/N. How are you?" Your dad says, sounding bored.

Your parents. Your parents were standing at the door, staring at you. Now, that would usually be fine but... They weren't exactly aware that you had a boyfriend. You and Seungcheol hadn't been dating that long and you hadn't gotten round to telling them. And it's not like they stalk your Instagram or anything.

"Uh... H-hi mum. Hi dad. What are you doing here?" You say, trying not to panic.

"Do we need a reason to visit our child? Now, let us in. I need to see your house. And you had better have changed that awful wallpaper in your bedroom." Your mother says.

You step back and let them in, still trying to figure out how you're gonna hide Seungcheol from them. Turns out, you didn't need too, as he lumbers out of your bedroom, scratching the back of his head and looking ruffled.

"Hey, Y/N who was at the- oh. Hello." He says as he claps eyes on your parents.

An extemely awkward silence follows. You can practically hear your parents thoughts as this young, good looking guy walks out of your bedroom. You notice his hair is messed up from you playing with in and, in your parents eyes, it looked like you'd been-

"Oh God." You mutter under your breath.

"Y/N, who is this?" You dad asks, glaring at Seungcheol.

"Uh... Mum, dad, this is Seungcheol. My boyfriend." You gesture to him.

"Boyfriend? Well, why didn't you say so? He's very good looking. How did you manage that?" Your mum asks and you resist the urge to facepalm.

"Thank you ma'am." Seungcheol says and he holds out his hand. Your mother shakes it eagerly and Seungcheol offers it to your father. "Sir."

Your father ignores it and Seungcheol drops his hand. Another silence fills the room and you cough in the middle of it. Your mother sighs impatiently.

"Well, let's go into the living room and get to know each other. And Y/N, I will be checking around for other young men hidden around this house." She says.

"I assure you ma'am, I'm the only one here." Seungcheol says and you shake your head at him.

You, your dad and Seungcheol follow your mother into the living room. You all sit down and your mother starts the interrogation, which is soon followed by your father. They ask Seungcheol all the usual questions which included some awkward ones along the lines of "Have you kissed yet?" And "Do you intend to wait until marriage?" But, after a quick tour of the house, they left satisfied.

You sigh loudly and collapse onto your bed. Seungcheol follows you into the bedroom and collapses next to you.

"Well, that was terrifying." He says.

"And embarrassing. This is not how I wanted them to find out." You mutter.

Seungcheol turns onto his side and slides an arm under your back. He throws the other arm over your stomach and pulls you into his chest. You curl up next to him and he buries his face into your hair.

"Why didn't you tell them about me?" He whispers.

"I was too busy being insanely jealous." You reply, avoiding the question.

He let's you go and leans over you like before, but this time his face is serious not flirty.

"I'm serious... Are you ashamed of me?" He asks, looking almost upset.

"No! Of course not, you dork. It's just that... My parents are so picky and, well, you saw. They're embarrassing."

"Hm... I can see your point." He pulls a grumpy face, imitating your father's expression. "'So, do you intend to wait until marriage or-"

"Stop!" You cut him off by slapping his arm.

You bury your face in your hands, cringing. He laughs, his face breaking into a grin. You look back up at him, your faces both relaxing. He strokes your face briefly with his finger and smirks a little.

"Where were we?" He asks, his voice low.

You lift up your hand and grab the rim of his sweater. You gently pull his face down to yours.

"Right here."
_________________________________________

Heheheh

~Lucy