S.Coups and Dino

Imagine for _smrookieskins

"Hey, Y/N, do I look good?"

Your boyfriend, Seungcheol, and you were standing outside of the school gates, amongst all the rushing students, eager to get to school. Seungcheol was playing around with his hair, looking at his reflection in your eyes. You roll them but smile back at him.

"You always look good, idiot. C'mon, we gotta go in or we'll be late." You reply, ruffling his hair just to annoy him.

"I still say we skip today. I can't he bothered with school." He grumbles, giving you a mock glare for messing up his look. He pulls out a lollypop from his jacket pocket and takes off the wrapper. He swirls it around in his mouth and looks directly at you.

"Don't lie, you always love the entrance." You smirk at him and he smirks back.

"Maybe, maybe not." He says, his voice a tiny bit obscured by the lolly.

He takes the lolly out of his mouth and holds it in his hand. He uses the free hand to cup your face and bring it closer to his. He kisses you passionately, his lips moving roughly against yours, but sweetly. You smile and try to pull back but he wraps his other hand around your back to keep you close to him, careful not to let the lolly touch your clothing.

"You're stalling." You say as you pull back. You're a little breathless from the kiss and he bites his lip, smirking.

"What? Me? I would never." He says quietly as he leans in closer. You put two fingers over his mouth just in time and you shake your head, acting disappointed.

"Now now, Seungcheol, learning is good for you." You say, imitating the way his mother would speak to him.

He groans in annoyance and you laugh. He looks at your grinning face and he smiles at you. He rolls his eyes and sighs but throws an arm around your shoulders, putting the lolly back in his mouth.

"Let's make our entrance." He says, already grinning at the thought.

You and Seungcheol kind ofhave a reputation, almost like the king and queen of the school. The students either looked up to you or hated you, there was no inbetween. You managed to succeed in not letting the attention get to your head and you still stayed kind and friendly with people. Your popularity did cause problems though, like hate online and harsh comments in school but you were above that kind of stuff and didn't care. You had each other and that what you really cared about.

But lately you had noticed Seungcheol starting to get a little too used to your status at school. He had started gelling his hair up and telling the younger students what to do, like he owned them. He often made sure you both were in a crowded area before he showed you any type of affection, like outside the school gates just now. You didn't mention it and you hoped it would slide but you're not so sure anymore.

You ignore that now and walk into school with him, noticing the heads turning in your direction. You couldn't help but smile a little as Seungcheol's arm tightens around your waist. You both walk through the entrance of the school building and head to your homeroom, listening to the whispers of the students.

"Wow, look at Seungcheol and Y/N. I need that kind of confidence."

"Ugh, she's clearly using him for popularity. He deserves better."

"I think they're cool. Seungcheol is so cute." One whispers, earning her a disgusted look from Seungcheol.

"Cute? She called me cute. I am not cute." Seungcheol grumbles to you as you make your way up the stairs and away from the whispers.

"No. You're adorable." You reply, laughing at his annoyed expression.

Soon enough, you're both sitting at your desks, surrounded by your admirers. They all talk to you both at once but you're both used to it. You watch as Seungcheol runs his hands through his hair and talks to his friends. He looks at you from time to time, giving you small waves and winks, but these are brief and seemed a little forced as he goes straight back to basking in the attention that is being given to him. You sigh loudly and pick at your fingernails as a distraction.