Dino

Imagine for _wonwoo_

WARNING: Sadness. Kinda.
_________________________________________

You wait for your boyfriend, Lee Chan, to come home. He's been coming home late for the past month now and you'd been getting worried about it. You don't know what he's doing while he's out and you had been getting more and more paranoid.

You run both of your hands through your hair and sigh loudly. You were sitting on the sofa, the T.V. was on but you weren't paying attention. You checked your phone for the millionth time and see all the messages you've sent him but he never replied to.

You fall asleep at about 11:30, the T.V. still on. You have a fitful sleep and you toss and turn. At 2:30 you wake up to hear someone walking across the room.

"Lee Chan?" You ask, sleepily.

"Yes, I'm here." He replies and he walks over to you and sits down on the edge of the sofa. He starts to stroke your hair. "I'm here." He repeats, softly.

You feel relaxed and happy for a moment, but that feeling doesn't last long. You feel a spike on anger and you sit up, sharply and you give him a stern look.

"Where have you been Lee Chan? Why do you take so long coming home?" You ask, glaring at him.

"Y/N..." He says and reaches out to stroke your face but you swat his hand away.

"Tell me." You say angrily. He sighs and looks away from you. You're worst fear, the one you've tried not to think about, bursts out of your mouth. "Is it a girl? Have you met someone else?" You ask, barely audible.

"No! No, never." He says, shocked. "Y/N, please you know I would never-"

"I don't know anything anymore Lee Chan! You won't tell me where you've been, so why should I believe you?" You ask.

"Please, Y/N-" He starts but you didn't even bother to listen.

"Get out! Just leave me alone." You say and you face away from him. He stares at you, stunned but he eventually get up slowly.

"I love you." Is all he says. He turns around and walks out the door, presumably to the Seventeen dorms to crash for the night.

You start to cry tears of pure frustration. You fall asleep again and wake up to the light streaming in from your window. You temporarily forget what happened last night but then it call comes rushing back making you feel like crap. You grab your phone to text Lee Chan, to tell him to come home. But when you look at your phone the first thing you notice is the time. 11:46. He should have come home by now... you think to yourself.

The second you notice is the millions of messages from all the boys. They all say things along the lines of CALL ME.

You dial the first number that comes to mind, Seungcheol's. It takes him seconds to answer.

"Y/N!" He says. His voice was heavy and it sounded like he had been crying.

"What is it? What's happened?" You ask, getting worried. Lee Chan still hasn't come back...

"You have to come to the hospital.... It's Lee Chan.... A car.... He's not waking up."

You say nothing. Your head starts to spin and you need to grab the sofa for support. Hot tears stream down your face and you feel your heart sinking.

"No." You say down the phone. "No, no, no, no, no."

"Please, hurry." Seungcheol says and he hangs up.

You slowly rise to your feet and head to your bedroom to get changed. All you hear is the words Seungcheol said, echoing in your head. He's not waking up....

Running to your car, you text the boys that you're on your way. When you arrive you rush right in. The hospital staff looked shocked at your crying face and you manage to get your words out.

"Yes, the patient that was admitted last night. Right this way, dear." Says one of the staff. She leads you to the right room and you run right in.

You see all the boys there, either tearstained or looking worried. They were sitting in chairs, their head in their hands, or standing around. And, right behind them all, you see Lee Chan lying in a hospital bed. He had cuts and bruises all over his face. He was attached to a drip and an oxygen mask, clearly unconscious. The sight of him makes you sob even harder, knowing it was all your fault. You rush toward him but Seungcheol stops you

"Y/N, do you know what happened?" He asks, tears still left on his face. His voice cracks slightly.

"We had a fight... I told him to get out.... It's all my fault." You sob. You get out of his hold and run to Lee Chan's bedside. You sit on the chair next to the bed and gently take his hand and hold it.

"What happened to him?" You ask, your voice cracking.

"He was walking in the night and there was a car... It didn't see him in time. He was knocked out and he still hasn't moved." He replies, quietly.

You look back at Lee Chan and watch his sleeping face for any sign of movement. He didn't look peaceful and that bothered you the most. You gently stroke his face and you remember his last words to you.

I love you

You stay by his bed the whole day while the other boys leave to do business. You let your mind wander to the past, to when you first met him through a mutual friend and how he was so shy to talk to you he left you a flower in your school bag to show his feelings. You remember your first date, to the movies and how he insisted on paying for everything. You remember how he joined Seventeen and grew up to be the person that you and the fans adored.

You drift off thinking of these things. About an hour later, you feel someone gently poke your arm.

"Stop it. I'm sleeping." You mumble and attempt to turn over in a bed that wasn't there.

"I can see that. However, I'm guessing that you'd want to sleep in an actual bed. At home maybe?" You hear a familiar voice say.

Your eyes fly open to see Lee Chan grinning at you. You sit up straight and immediately stretch over to him to hug him to you.

"You're alive!" You half yell and he laughs.

"I am aware of that. Are you okay?" He asks you and he hugs you tightly.

"What do you mean 'are you okay'?! You got hit with a car!" He laughs again but you pull back and look at him. "I'm so sorry, Lee Chan it's all my fault I-"

"Don't be sorry." He says and sighs loudly. "I should've just told you. I've been staying behind to get some extra practice with my dancing. I didn't want to tell you, well, because I was embarrassed." He adds, sheepishly.

"You dork." You say and push him playfully. He winces and you grimace. "Ah, sorry."

"I'm sorry I kept it from you... I could tell it was upsetting you."

"Well, I don't care anymore. You could have died and you didn't, that's all I care about. I love you, by the way in case that wasn't clear." You say, grinning.

"Love you too." He says

At that moment the rest of the boys rush in, having gotten the news that Lee Chan was awake. They all run toward him and whoop with joy. You laugh at them and you spend the rest of the day, talking and laughing with the boys like you usually do, holding Lee Chan's hand like you'll never let go.