Woozi

Imagine for aestheticnamjoon

"Y/N we're going to be late! Hurry up!" You heard your friend, who happens to be Yoongi from BTS, shout to you. You'd been friends for ages, way before they'd even debuted. The two of you were very close. You were always round each other, like family. He was practically your big brother you never had. You also worked with BTS, writing their songs, so even if he did want to get rid of you he couldn't.

Making your way down the stairs, you grabbed you coat and flung it over your long sapphire dress. For the first time since BTS had débuted, you'd been asked to go to an awards ceremony with them. You were up for the award of 'best song writer award'. To say you were excited was an understatement. BTS were also up for the award of 'best group of the year'. They were expected to win and you were very proud of them.

At the bottom step of the stairs, you tripped in your heels. You were about to go face first into the floor when Yoongi broke your fall. At first you thought he had caught you, but moments later there was a sudden realisation that both of you were in a big pile at the bottom of the stairs. All you could hear was Hoseok's laugh and Yoongi's groans of pain.

Through the sound of Hoseok's laughs you heard Yoongi say, "Y/N, may you please get off me? As much as I love you, I'd like to keep my swag for tonight." You get up off of him and he quickly brushes himself off. He coughs trying to regain his composure. He looks down at his watch and takes a deep breath in. "We're late! C'mon!"

Yoongi grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the door. You called for the rest of the boys to follow. They all piled out of the door, yelling at each other in excitement. Yoongi, who was still holding your hand, dragged you into the limousine that was parked outside their dorm. Once you were all sat in the limo, the driver took off to the awards.

There was not one moment of silence inside the vehicle. All the boys were talking to each other, ecstatic for the event. They were hoping to win another award. It never got old for them, they'll never get bored of the life they currently live. You wanted to be like them, wild and free, not caring what people think of them. You wanted to win awards and being like them.

Soon into the journey you realised you hadn't said a word. You turned to Yoongi, and said, "So, who are you up against for the award?"

He looked at you and gave you his thinking face. "Um, I heard that we were up against Got7 and the new group Seventeen."

Your ears pricked up at the word 'Seventeen'. You'd heard of them before! You really liked their song 'Adore U'. It gave off a good vibe and you found yourself often listening to it.

"You're up against Seventeen? I hate to break it to you my friend, but I think they're going to be a tough component to beat." You glance at him anxiously.

"Yeah, I know. We just have to hope our fans support us a lot. If we don't win we know we have to train harder. It's as simple as that." He has trust in his fans, that I haven't seen in any other idol, so far. "Anyway," He looked at you, "Do you know who your up against?" He smirked at you as if he knew something you don't.

"I actually haven't had time to look, so no I don't... But I can see that you do. Just break to me, I want to know." You sat up straight, excited to find out your components.

"Well, your up against the writer from Seventeen. I think his names Woozi." Your heart nearly stopped. You were never going to win! Their song is amazing compared to the songs you wrote.

"You're kidding me, right?" Your hopes were finally broken. He shock his head and frowned.

"Maybe better luck next time?" The limo stopped and you all stepped out. You were all ushered onto the red carpet and made to take pictures. You were kind of new to this life style, so you stayed close to BTS.

Looking around the red carpet, in the distance you could see a crowd of boys. There was one boy that stuck out to you. He had bright pink hair. He was small compared to the other boys, but much taller than you in comparison.

In a couple of minutes, you had all entered the award ceremony arena. You'd taken a seat on the BTS table. Taking in your surroundings you could see other famous groups. Exo, Girls Generation and Super Junior were to your right. Got7 and the group from earlier, the one with the boy with pink hair in it, was sitting to your left.

After sitting a while going through various awards, you were beginning to become anxious. You are told that they needed you and that Woozi boy back stage because your award was up next. Behind stage you looked out an saw, the massive audience.

"The next award of the night is 'The Best Song Writer Award.'"

That was your queue to go onto the stage. While walking out you could see the boy with pink hair walk out at the same time. So he's Woozi? He really cute. He's definitely going to beat my ass, you think.

You stand next to each other and you couldn't stop from stealing glances at him. Why were you feeling like this?

You whisper in his ear, "I know you'll get the award. By the way I really like your song."

You look up at him and smiles at you. His teeth were pointy, but perfectly aligned. He mouthed 'thanks' and looked into the audience. You followed suit.

"And the winner is..." The freaking wait was unbearable. You can swear they were going to cut to a commercial break, it took so long. "Y/N!"

You were so shocked you just stood there, you jaw open. You couldn't speak or move. The host patted your back and you suddenly broke out of your trans. You screamed and put a hand over your mouth.

You could hear Yoongi yell, 'Go, Y/N!'

You turned afraid to look at Woozi's face. Would he be angry with you? But to your surprise, he was smiling widely and clapping. You ran up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. You caught him off balance and he started turning you in a circle. He laughed in your ear. He pulled back and looked into your eyes, you felt butterflies.

"Congratulations!" He smiled.

"I can't believe I actually won! Your songs are amazing!" You smiled regretful.

"Don't be stupid. I've heard your songs, their also amazing. Don't keep putting yourself down."

"You really think I'm good?" You asked dumbfounded.

"Yes. Actually I'd like to write with you. Maybe we could do a collaboration sometime?" He looked hopeful and you wondered why.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah-" The two of you were interrupted when the host coughed. You both looked up expectantly.

"Do you mind, ah, moving off the stage?"

Awkwardly you moved off stage. You were both laughing hysterically and leaning against each other.

Woozi turned to you when he was going to move away. "Can we meet up again? I'd really like to see you again."

You gave him your number. Ever since you have met up lots. You have even wrote many songs together. The following year you both won the award of 'best song writer.'