DK

Imagine for K-popLover78 and KangSeulRa

"I'm sorry, Y/N." You hear your best friend Seokmin say through the phone. You were currently sitting on your bed, getting more irritated by the second.

"I just don't understand why I can't get a lift to school with you anymore? We've always done it, why do things have to change now?" You were irritated and angry. You've never been this annoyed with your best friend.

"There's no reason! I just think... We're finishing school soon. We both know that we're going to drift apart. I-I'm just trying to make it easier for the both of us." You knew he was making up excuses. That's when it hit you.

"I know what this is about! It's that petty girlfriend of yours! She always controls what you do!" You yell down the phone at him.

"Hey! You don't know what your talking about! We love each other. I'd prefer to drift away from you than her." His voice was dangerously low. This was so not like the boy you knew and loved.

"Are you listening to yourself right now? This is pathetic. If she really likes you then she'll let us be friends. I don't understand why our friendship should be abandoned for some girl that you've only just started going out with." You were on the last thread.

"Y/N, I don't want to talk to you right now. I'll see you in school." He hangs up. You groan and drop your phone.

Your best friend has been going out with the most popular girl in the school, for less than a month. You have seen things change in him ever since. Seokmin was a loving friend. His smile is so well known, but ever since he started dating th-this, there's no other word to describe her other than a bitch, he's been playing up.

Usually this sort of thing wouldn't bother you that much, but you may have an itty bitty little crush on him. Yep, you liked your best friend. If only he knew... Maybe he'd leave her.

The next day in school you walk straight to your locker. It was unusual not having Seokmin smiling at you and joking around by your side. You miss him already.

Opening your locker, you search for the books you need. You hear them before you see them.

"Seokmin Oppa." You hear the girls voice and you immediately slammed your locker shut. Why was her voice so irritating?

Your gaze lands on Seokmin and the girl. She's clinging onto his arm and stands to close for comfort. She wears a short skirt and a skimpy top.

"Yes?" He looks at her concerned.

"Do you mind buying me this bag for my birthday?" She reaches for her phone and shoves it in his face.

He looks and then his mouth opens in shock. "That's an expensive bag!"

"But oppa I really want it!" She whines, which you can't stand. She stops him from walking and stands in front of him. She reaches on her tiptoes and kisses him. Her eyes never closed. That player.

"U-uh sure. I-I'll get you that bag." He looks at her as she says bye with her hand and walks off.

Seokmin walks past you and you try to get his attention. "Seokmin-"

He pushes your shoulder as you pass by. "I know what you're going to say Y/N, and I don't want to hear it." He walks off down the corridor.

It was second lesson and you couldn't keep your mind off Seokmin and the bitch. You were currently not paying attention in your favourite subject, which was unusual. Your teacher walks up to you, sensing something was wrong.

"Y/N? What's the matter? You seem very out of it today..." She looks over your shoulder to see the blank worksheet you were supposed to be doing.

You quickly tried to make up an excuse. "Uh- I'm not feeling too well." You say to her.

"Why didn't you say so? Go to the toilets and get some air." She smiles and walks off.

You walk to the toilets. You locked yourself in a cubicle and sat on top of the toilet lid. You sat thinking of ways to get yours and Seokmin's relationship back together. While you were deep in thought you heard footsteps walk into the toilets.

The girls were laughing while they walked in.

"So, what are you gonna do with this Seokmin guy?" One of the girls asked and your ears prick.

"Break up with him, duh. Well, after he gets me my bag. He's rich after all." You hear the bitches voice and you immediately get angry. You pulled out your phone and started to record.

"I knew you'd do this." One of her friends say excitedly. "Your really good at playing with boys, aren't you?"

"Well yeah. First you have to make them think you love them. I thought that was going to be the hardest part for Seokmin, but no. He's just a big softy. He accepts love too easily." She says and you have to suppress from walking out and slapping her in the face.

You peep your head over the top of the cubicle. She was looking in the mirror doing her make up. "You're the worst." One of her friends say.

"Yeah, the best kind of worst. Come on bitches, we're leaving." She walks out of the toilets with the two other girls at her heels.

You stood there for ages trying to comprehend what just happened. The bell rang for lunch and you ran out of the toilets. You had to show Seokmin what just happened.

You searched for ages for him. You finally found him alone walking in a corridor. You ran up to him and grab his arm.

"What are you-?" He looks at you shocked but you cut him off.

"I know you don't want to talk to me right now, but you have to listen to this!" You reach for your phone and showed him the clip. You watched as his face went from shock to red hot anger.

"How dare she! That- that-" he didn't know what he was going to say so you helped him out.

"Bitch?"

"Yeah, that bitch!" He didn't look hurt at all, just angry. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I should have listened to my best friend. I should have known that she never really loved me. She's just a player. But Y/N, why did you care whether I was dating a player or not? Why go to the effort of proving me wrong?" He turns to you.

You absently say. "Why would I let someone do that to the guy I like?" His eyes widen and then you realise what you'd just said.

"Like?" He asks and your cheeks burn.

"Well, uh- yeah. There's something I have to tell you . I like you. Actually I like you a lot. I couldn't stand seeing you get hurt. I'll understand if you don't feel the same..." You look down ashamed. You suddenly felt his arms wrap around you. Your head sat under his chin.

"You really like me? I never knew, but maybe we can make this work. It will definitely be better than the relationship I'm in now anyway." You laugh and he joins in. He pulls away and kisses you on the forehead, holding your hand.

"Hey! What do you think your doing?! That's my boyfriend!" The girl walks over in her high heel. She yanks his hand out of your grasp.

"I'm not your boyfriend anymore." Seokmin looks her in the eyes.

"You're kidding, right?" Her friends were right behind her.

"Nope, I know that you were using me." He wraps his arm around your shoulder. The girl eyes the both of you.

"But what about my bag?!" She whines and you roll your eyes.

"Buy it yourself." Seokmin turns the both of you around and you walk away from her. At the bottom of the corridor, the both of you start laughing hysterically. Maybe good things can come from the bad.

_________________________________

Hiya! We're now back in school now so we're sorry if request are slow! It's our last year of school so bare with us!