☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰. Those words.... ~♥~˚ ✰* ★ / \ ˚. ★ * [13]

Start from the beginning

-------

“Wake up!” Caydee said shaking me “wake up before I sit on your head” she said.

“As long as it’s your sexy ass I don’t mind, sit away!” I said groggily.She giggled “silly, lets go were going swimming today!” she exclaimed.

I groaned “fine! But just because I get to see you in a bikini” I stated yawning and getting up.

----

I got changed into a pair of Swimming trunks and walked out of to where Caydee was I put my hands around her waist and leaned my chin on her shoulder. She was wearing my top and her bikini under it.

“Why are you wearing my T-shirt” I asked.

“Because I want to, why got a problem with it?” she asked.

“No you look sexy in my t-shirt so I don’t mind one bit” I said nuzzling her neck, I ran my nose along her collar bone earning a giggle from her.

“Come on lets go” she said pulling away from me.

I still had my arms around her waist so we were now waddling like penguins.

When we got to our destination it was beautiful, it was like a mini waterfall surrounded by nature the fresh air and nature Caydee grinned pulled of her top and jumped in.

I grinned like an idiot and jumped in after her she went under the water causing a wave of panic to shoot through me when she came back up i let out a breath of relief.

“Hmm, Caybaby you look sexy when you do that” I whispered walking towards her.

She grinned “oh yeah?” she said seductively.

I nodded I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled me to her to me; she giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck “Yes” I said.

She was wearing a red bikini. I picked her up she almost robotic-ally wrapped her legs around my waist, I put my lips on hers and kissed her passionately she kissed back I asked for access with my tongue and she happily granted It my tongue was massaging hers I pulled her body so close to me that I don’t think a magazine would be able to go between us.

I heard someone clear there throat, I looked to were the sound was coming from and I saw my mum grinning but my dad was looking at us with a raised eyebrow. Caydee blushed and hid in the crook of my neck she always does that when she’s shy I love it she giggled and then her tongue ran over my neck.

I groaned “mum tell her” I exclaimed.

My mum giggled “that’s right Caydee show him”

I frowned “Mother! You….I…she…..oh forget it” I exclaimed giving up.

Caydee giggled even more I smiled unconsciously she came out of my neck and grinned “Hi Mister and Miss Ryder” she said waving they grinned and waved back.

They just chuckled and walked away holding hands “why did they come in the first place if they were going to go?” I mumbled.

Caydee slapped my chest “shut up, that’s your mum and dad they can do anything” she said.

I grinned and grabbed her waist and pulled her to me she was struggling and trying to get away “now where were we?" I asked smirking.

She giggled “up your ass” she joked.

“Oh Caydee I don’t think I'm ready for that stage, that’s going to take some time”

She gasped “you’re terrible”