nineteen

"Simon" I whispered, my head rested against his shoulder. Simons hands traced up my back as his lips were still connected to my neck.

He pulled away from my neck and looked up at me, his eyes were dark but sparkled.

"Are you ok?" He rushed his words. My head was stuck in the same place and I couldn't move.

"Liv?!" Simon moved his hands and sat me upright against the mirrors in the toilets.

My eyes were fixed on Simon, my mouth couldn't move, my body felt like ice.

Simon grabbed his phone from his back pocket and grabbed my hand.

"Harry! You gotta help me, quickly" Simon squeezed my hand as he spoke down the phone.

"I'm in the toilets" Simon rushed then hung up. He let go of my hand and put both hands on my face.

"Look at me Liv" He said, my eyes looked up at Simon and he squeezed my hand.

"You're ok, everything will be ok" He said smiling trying to reassure me.

A few minutes passed and then suddenly Harry came flying through the door of the toilets. Simon kept a hold of my hand but moved over slightly. Harry now stood in front of me.

"Liv?" Harry said.

"She hasn't spoke, she hasn't moved, I don't know whats wrong with her" Simon hurried his words.

"Ok, ok..why are you guys even in the toilets?" Harry said looking back at me. Simon waited a second before speaking.

"Uh, we were just..uh" Simon said putting his right hand behind his head and looking down at the floor.

"Ergh, I don't even want to know" Harry said, he pulled out his phone and called a number.

-----

I was lying on a stretcher, on my way to hospital, both Simon and Harry were also in the ambulance with me, also joined by JJ who held my hand. Simon was at the foot of the stretcher with his head in his hands.

I looked up at JJ and tried to smile.

When we arrived at the hospital it was late and busy. I rolled into a cubicle, JJ still had hold of my hand, Harry walked beside him but Simon was no longer walking with us. JJ squeezed my hand lightly as we all waited for someone to come and see me.

A doctor and nurse soon both came and did some tests, the woman asked Harry a few questions and the nurse ran through a board with all my details on.

"Si.." I whispered.

"Liv, oh my, you're ok, everything's fine, does it hurt?" Harry cooed like a mother making sure I was ok.

"Si.." I whispered again.

"Simon?" JJ said only just realizing that Simon wasn't with us. I tired to nod my head but it just took my breathe away.

JJ stood up and let go of my hand, he left the cubicle and stood outside trying to get a hold of Simon. Whilst JJ did that, the doctor had come back and explained a few things to Harry, explaining that lack of sleep or sudden change could have been a main reason as to why I couldn't speak.

"Have you been sleeping less recently?" The doctor asked me, but instead Harry replied.

"Well she has more recently since living with me" Harry said to the doctor.

"Any sudden changes?" The doctor asked Harry.

"Um, well again she hasn't been sleeping as much, shes just moved from Australia to the UK" Harry replied taking a seat next to me.

"And the question I always have to ask, has she been sexually active recently?"

Harry shot a look at me and waited to see if I could respond.

"Si" I managed to whisper.

"Liv, have you?" Harry asked, I moved my eyes from Harry to the ceiling then nodded a yes.

"Yes" Harry said to the doctor, the doctor then left the cubicle and Harry gave me a stern look.

"Really Liv?" Harry looked at me, he seemed disapointed and slightly worried.

"Bog, wheres Si?" I managed to say and Harry looked at me blankly.

Harry sighed at me and looked back at the curtain that separated us from JJ.

"JJs trying to get a hold of him, just sleep" He said, and with that I tried to get to sleep.

"Why did you leave? Where did you go? She's been asking and asking for you non stop" I heard Harry's voice, his voice was quiet.

I kept my eyes shut, pretending to be asleep.

"I was just in the bathroom, I don't even know what happened to her, I promise Harry" Simons voice was broken.

"If anything is wrong with her Simon you won't forget it. Plus if I find that you and Liv have been doing things, ugh Simon!" Harrys voice built up.

Simon didn't reply, I opened my eyes and looked up at Simon, he was stood next to the bed, when his eyes met mine he grabbed ahold of my hand and squeezed it gently.

"Hey baby, are feeling ok?" He said trying to smile at me, I nodded my head in a yes motion and Simon kissed the top of my head.

"The doctor said you'll have to stay in over night but you should be out tomorrow, you just need to rest your voice" Harry sternly smiled then looked over to Simon..

I looked up at Simon and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"I love you" He whispered, I was so tired and out of breath but I smiled up at him.

"Love..you"