five

We ended up eating at Jamie Olivers again, and I order the cooks special which may I say was absolutely divine. I was seated next to Tobi and Weller, on the opposite side of the table was Simon.

"This is so good" Tobi said after taking a drink.

"True dat" JJ said over the table.

I sat through the whole meal silent, other than when I was spoken to by one of the others, I felt over powered by the amount of boys around me and not a single girl was there for me to engage a conversation with.

"So when are you going back to Australia?" Josh asked me, I looked up and down the table to him.

"I'm going home in about 2 months, but if I enjoy myself here, I may try and stay a while longer" I said to him.

"You're welcome at ours for as long as you want you know, aint that right guys" Harry said directly speaking to Cal and Freezy.

Both boys nodded and I smiled at them all.

"Thank you" I said quietly then went back to eating.

-----

When we finished our meals I made my way into the restroom and changed from my dinner dress to my "party" dress, I applied some more makeup as I looked through the mirror at myself.

"Liv you ready?" A knock from outside came on the door. I looked down at my phone, Id been in there 10 minutes, just looking at my reflection.

"Shit sorry, ill be out in a second" I shouted back.

"Its fine, everyone is waiting outside by the car" The voice said again.

Once I finished I left the restroom, stood outside the door was Simon.

"You ok?" He questioned looking down at me. Simon was slightly taller than me, his dark eyes looked down on me and one of his brows were slightly raised.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said in a quiet voice, the same as I spoke during the meal.

"Are you sure, you don't look fine?" He questioned again, this time he places his hand on my shoulder and looked me properly in the eyes.

"I'm positive" I lied. I didn't want to go out clubbing, I wanted to go back to the house.

He shrugged and we walked out of the restaurant together to be greeted by the others who all stood around the cars.

"Myself, JJ, Josh and Liv will go together and you guys figure who's going with Cal and who's getting an taxi" Simon said as he pulled myself and Josh over to JJs car. I looked back on Harry and the others and shrugged, I saw Callux give me a side smile then turn away to face the others.

The four of us climbed into the car, myself and Josh sat in the back whilst JJ drove and Simon rode in the passenger seat.

We drove round London, the sun was just going down and as I we drove down the streets the street lamps turned on, as if knowing we were coming. JJ had the radio on and himself and Josh were singing rather loudly whilst myself and Simon laughed at them.

After driving for about 10 minutes JJ pulled up in an almost empty parking lot, the other cars were already there.

"Where have you been? we've been waiting" Harry said as we all got out.

"JJ took the longer way so we could listen to his favorite song" Josh laughed.

"Well now that we're all here, lets go!!" Ethan yelled and most the boys cheered, we headed down the street and towards a building that was lit up, a que of people gathered outside and two huge body guards stood at the door.

We joined the line of people, and waited outside. There were about 6 people in front of us so we didn't have to wait long.

When we got past the guards and into the club, instantly your eyes had to adjust to the lighting, the whole room smelt of booze and the music was loud.

"Drinks?" Ethan said, most the boys made there way over to the bar except myself, Callux, Tobi and Simon.

Cal pulled me away from the other boys and into a gap where people surrounded us.

"Cal, whats goi-" I cut myself off from my sentence when I realized Cal was stood with his face inches away from mine, he was a few inches taller than me causing my head to tilt upwards, his eyes were fixed on mine but I couldn't pull away from his stare and grip and our hands were entwined.

He tightened his grip on my hand and pulled me closer to him.

With out any intention I bit down on lip, the music that filled the room changed to a more up beat song than the last and then it hit me.

Cal moved slowly closer to me and then our lips met.

The heat in the room was rising, the kiss was deepening.

Was I falling for a boy I didn't even know?

-----

Oooooh, Liv and Callux? Hmmm. Does anyone like them "together" because I may start something else with Callux later in to next year?

What do you guys think of the book so far?

Im going to be a little up and down with Sunday updates purely because I started my GCSE's this year so I've got a lot of work to do and get down for coursework, but hopefully (95% sure this will be a full completed book )

-Laura

x