one

"Cal can't you just come and pick us up?" Harry moaned to his friend on the other end on the phone.

I sat on the edge of my suitcase as we waited in the airport for his friend to pick us up. My cousin had come to suprise me in Australia and then suprised me even more by buying me a plane ticket to go back to the UK with him.

"Thank you!" Harry spoke then hung up and looked over to me with a smile plastered to his face.

"My roomate Cal is picking us up" Harry said.

"Fine by me, just know that im going to sleep as soon as we get to your place" I smiled and he shrugged.

"Sure, im probably going to order food" He said flicking through his phone.

"Cal! Hey man, thank you" Harry said grabbing the boy and pulling him into a hug. The boy who was Cal laughed and hugged Harry back.

"And this, is my cousin, Liv" Harry spoke again as Cal stepped infront of me and smiled down towards me.

"So this is young Dinhos cousin, Im Cal, but call me Freezy. Now lets get going because people!" He spun around and grabbed a suitcase and wheeled it out of the airport and towards his matte black car.

"Thanks for picking us up..Freezy" I said, feeling uncomfortable with the name Freezy. I think Harry picked up that I was uncomfortable because he put his hand on my shoulder and said,

"You get used to calling him that, its just cause we live with another kid called Cal, so it gets confussing" He said then removed his hand from my shoulder and lifted up a suitcase and hurled it into the back of the car.

Great. Two Cals. Just great. Thats not confussing at all.

I got into the back seat of the car and waited for the two boys to finish putting the suitcases in the back of the car.

"Right then, lets get home because im tired as fuck" Harry said pulling the front car door shut and checking the time on his phone.

2:09am.

The journey to the house seemed to drag on forever, Harry had fallen asleep in the front and every once in a while, Cal would ask me questions like:

"So whats Australia like?"

"How old are you?"

"How long have you lived in Australia"

I mean I guess it was just small talk but it was still quite awkward, I tried my best to answer the questions he threw at me.

"Australias nice, I mean its warmer over there, Ive lived there for about 6 years now and I've just turned 20" I replied to him, he looked at me through the mirror and smiled.

"Are you close to Harry then?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Yeah I guess so, well Im here so, yeah I am" I smiled then turned my head to look back out of the window. The sky was dark and the only light came from headlights and street lamps.

"Dinho, we're here" Freezy said, trying waking Harry up.

I got out the back of the car and Freezy lifted the car boot and passed me my suitcase. He grabbed my second case and left Harrys in the back.

"He's a sleeper" Freezy laughed looking over to the boy who was only just waking up.

Cal pulled out his house keys and unlocked the door.

"Right, we've actually got guests staying at the minute for a few days, some of our friends, JJ, Simon and Ethan, so im not sure where your'e sleeping, ill get Harry to sort something if not you can have my room" He said pulling the case into the house behind him, I followed him in and placed my suitcase down, I walked past Freezy and came into the living room.