fourteen

I looked over Simons shoulder at Josh who had a small smirk plastered to his face however he was no longer looking over at us.

He sat with his phone on the table and he swiped up and down.

I looked back down at Simon then jumped off of the counter and picked my drink back up.

Simon once again kissed my forehead then made himself some cereal, I sat down in the seat next to Josh and looked over at him.

"Yes?" He said raising an eyebrow at me as he turned his head to face me, he lifted his phone and put it face down on the table.

"Hi" I said shortly, his face dropped and he rolled his eyes.

"Ey don't be rolling your eyes at me Joshua" I said using his full name and shuffling away from him.

"Sorry Livia" he said.

I sat at the table drinking my tea as I watched Simon make his breakfast.

I had really gotten to know Simon and now I was going out with him, well "going out with him" and I couldn't stop thinking about him. He turned round as I was looking at him and winked at me, I stuck my tongue out at him and at that moment Simons eyes moved towards the door of the kitchen.

Callux was stood in the door he was wearing a dark grey hoodie and black trackies, his hair was a mess and he had huge bags under his eyes.

"Morning Cal" I said quietly as he walked to the fridge and opened it.

"Morning" He replied even quieter. He was quiet and sounded tired, not knowing what to say I just blurted out -

"Are you ok Cal?"

"Me? Yeah I'm fine, Simon are you ok?" He said snapping at Simon.

"Yeah I'm good" Simon replied uneasy.

"Thought you would be" He snapped again.

The room fell silent and the tension built up. Cal sat opposite me with a drink in his hands, he looked across the table at Josh then his eyes fell upon me.

"Him?" He said sharply.

"What? Josh?" I said, Cal looked down at his drink and smiled.

"No, Simon" He spat, he looked up from his drink and over at me.

"Excuse me?!" I said sternly causing Josh to look up from his phone.

"You heard me Liv, Simon?" He said more gently, acting like Simon wasn't in the room when infact he was and he could hear everything.

"I heard what you said" I said bluntly looking over to Simon.

"I'm happy and everything for you but why didn't you tell me?" He said looking back down again.

"I knew you'd find out, so why not wait until everyone found out, which was at the same time as you Cal" I said picking up my phone and drink and walking out of the kitchen.

I sat down and put my feet up on the sofa. I took the last sip from my cup then placed it on the floor, I took my phone out of my pocket and went on to Twitter.

: Could really do with a hug, anyone offering?

I tweeted and straight away loads of replies flooded my notifications

"I'll give you a hug"

"Whats wrong? :("

"I  volunteer  as tribute"

I sat favouriting the tweets then switched my phone off. I laid down on the sofa and Harry came and sat down on the opposite sofa.

"We're going back to the apartment soon, before lunch a way so we grab a subway or something on the way" He mumbled finding the remote and switching the TV on.

"Mmm-kay" I mumbled back closing my eyes as the sound of the TV filled my head.

-----

"Liv we're getting off now, going back to the apartment" Harry said shaking me awake, I had been asleep just over an hour and when I opened my eyes I notice my feet were in Simons laps and Harry was stood looking down at me.

"Callux is going to stay at his friends tonight" Harry said.

Harry had got my bag with my jumper and laptop, he held them in his hands along with him rucksack. I moved my feet off of Simons lap and stood up, I stretched my arms and grabbed my phone from the sofa.

Simon stood up and stretched his arms out for me, I put my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Text me tonight?" He asked.

"I'll call you" I replied looking up at him, then over at Harry who was looking at the time.

"Cool" He said letting go of me, he walked Harry, Freezy and myself to the door then waited at the door, I walked down the path of their home towards Freezys car, just before opening the car door I ran straight back to Simon who was lent against the wall.

I hugged him again and thanked him for pretending.

He placed his right arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Thank you, for cousins with Dinho" He said with a huge smile on his face, he lent down and planted his lips on mine.

"How were we in this position after knowing each other for such a short amount of time?"

When we pulled away Freezy peeped the car horn and yelled for me to hurry up.

"I'll talk to you tonight" I said hugging him one last time then walking down the path again.

"Love you" He called to me.

"I love you too" I replied, I opened the car door and sat in the back, pulling the door shut and putting my belt on, I watched Simon shut the door as we drove off back to Harry's apartment.