eight

We just stood in the kitchen for a minute, stuck in the same place.

When Simon let go of the bottle I could see him smile and then he spoke.

"Come on, lets go eat" He said, he followed behind me and we sat back down on the sofa and began to eat our food. I hadn't realized before we left the kitchen that the bottle wasn't open, I passed it to Simon and he tightened his grip around the bottle and pulled the cap off.

"Thank you" I whispered. He just nodded.

The rest of the night we all watched films, after the Maze Runner we watched the first Harry Potter.

"WHY does he have a lightning bolt on his head!?" JJ yelled at the TV.

"JJ just watch it" I slapped his arm.

"It makes no sense, Harry are you a Wizard?" JJ asked looking over to Harry.

"No Jide now just watch the film" He replied.

Throughout the film JJ kept on making comments on things like: how he didn't understand what was going on, why was Joe Wellers friend in the film and the thing he said all the time

"UGHERHRG HERMIONE" JJ yelled.

Every time I would slap JJs arm trying to get him to stop, he was so dirty and annoying but hey that's JJ for you.

Eventually JJ stopped with the comments and watched the rest of the film with us. We were close to end of the film when Simon stood up from the sofa and made his way over to the stairs.

"Im gonna go film for a bit, night" He said, I looked over to him and he smiled.

"I'll join you after this, gotta film bro" Josh said and Simon just nodded before walking up the stairs. My eyes stayed on the stairs and I could still Simons feet on the stairs. He crouched down so I could him properly.

He held up his hand.

"Five minutes, you, upstairs" He said holding five fingers up, then pointing to, then finally pointing upwards.

I raised a brow at him and he just smiled.

I turned back to the TV and carried on watching but my mind couldn't stop thinking about why Simon wanted me to come upstairs in five minutes time.

I unlocked my phone to see 2 minutes had past, the next time I checked my phone the time hadn't changed, neither had the third time I did so.

"Are you ok?" Harry whispered over to me, I looked up at him.

"Yeah I'm fine, just checking the time" I said whilst looking again, the time had finally changed.

I tried to ignore the time and carry on with the film but I couldn't.

"I'm just going to the loo" I said before grabbing my phone and standing up, I made my way to the stairs and walked up them. I only knew which room Joshs was so I just had to guess to find Simons.

I opened one of the doors but Simon wasn't there, probably JJs room.

"Simon?" I whisper knocking then opening the door.

"Yo, come here a minute" He said looking over his shoulder, he was sat at his desk scrolling through Twitter.

"Look" He continued, I walked over to his desk and look at the screen.

"I don't understand? What am I looking at?" I said confused.

"Me, you, JJ and Josh are filming a video for JJs channel tomorrow" He said pointing out a tweet of JJs.

KSIOlajidebt: Filming a sick ass video tomorrow with 'miniminter7' 'ZerkaaHD' and 'OliviaShaw' (sorry for dragging you into it Liv, it was Simons idea XD)

"Hey!" I said slapping his arm. Simon looked up at me and smiled.

"You're welcome, plus it involves eggs" He said laughing.

"No way, stop, Simon, whyyy?" I whinned. I was slightly annoyed that I had to film a video that would be viewed by so many people.

I turned away from him and was about to leave the room when I heard him stand up.

"Stay with me" He said. I turned back to look at him and I rolled my eyes then sat down on his bed, he sat back down in his chair.

I took my phone out of my pocket and logged into tumblr, as I was scrolling down my newsfeed Simon jumped onto the bed, he laid on his front looking up at me.

"Whatcha doin'" He said trying to look at my phone, I showed him the screen and he turned around so he was now lying on his back and looking up towards the ceiling.

"Tumblr" I replied, he closed his eyes and sighed.

"What are you doing?" I said poking his face causing him to open his eyes and look at me once again.

"Nothing" He said pointing out the obvious.

"No way, I never would have guessed" I said trying to sound shocked.

"I should probably get back to Harry and the others" I told him, he rolled his eyes and sighed again.

I stood up from his bed and made my way to the door, Simon stood up and he copied my actions.

"You'll enjoy filming with us tomorrow" He said.

"I hope so, just know that any chance I get, I will happily smack an egg over your head" I smiled.

"Har har" he smiled back.

------

Sorry this chapter is up late, I uploaded a chapter yesterday and thought I'd be kind and upload today.

I hope you all have a lovely day/evening wherever you are.

-Laura

X