ten

After JJ pressed the stop recording button on his camera I stormed inside grabbing my phone and running upstairs.

"You look like you had fun" Vikk said as I passed him on the corridor.

"Fun? I'm covered in crap Vikk" I said smiling at him even though I was slightly pissed that the boys teamed up on me.

Vikk just laughed at me then walked into his room, I found the closest bathroom, next door to Vikk and Simons rooms. I grabbed a towel and jumped into the shower. Just as I was beginning to enjoy my shower a knock came at the door.

"Liv? Is that you?" Josh's voice came from outside.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Ok, just making sure" He answered back.

I quickly finished in the shower and as I opened the door I once again bumped into Simon. He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow , I did the same but looked up.

"You're a bitch" I smiled in his face.

"Love you too" He stuck his tongue out at me then "barged" past me.

I made my way back to the spare room that I was sleeping in and grabbed some clean clothes. I put my black with orange writing Sidemen t shirt on and a pair of tight, ripped, black, skinny jeans. Id dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun, pulling bits out, I then put my black reading glasses on, even though I wasn't reading.

I grabbed my phone and skipped downstairs, I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. 2 minutes later Vikk entered and sat down next to me, he didn't say anything just sat there on his laptop and not long after Harry came in the kitchen and sat down on the other side of me, once again he didn't speak either.

I looked over at both of them then looked back down at my phone .

"Pizza for dinner?" Harry said.

"Ok?" I replied.

"Well, what do you want?" He asked looking up from his phone. Just as I was about to speak someone else spoke for me.

"We'll have an extra large pizza, half n' half, one side meat feast, the other side" They paused, "Hawaiian"

I turned around to look at the person who was stood there in the door, wearing their black with orange writing Sidemen t shirt. Simon.

"Oh great, you're wearing the same t shirt, geez Liv" He said sitting down on the opposite side of the table.

Harry was looking over to Simon who was now tapping away on his phone, Harry's head then shot round to face me.

"I'll have a pepperoni pizza please" Vikk said out of the blue, and Harry noted it down.

I went back to my messages to see Cals text from earlier.

Im coming round to the house later, Simon invited me round, ill see you then :) - Callux

"Simon?" I said looking up from my phone, he also looked up and he nodded at me.

"Cals coming round tonight?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I thought I'd invite him round, you two really seemed to hit it off" He smiled.

"Har har, shut up" I smiled.

Vikk and Harry both left the room to film a video for Vikks channel so I was sat alone with Simon in the kitchen.

"Be good" Harry smiled sarcastically at me and Simon as he left the room.

I sat flicking through Twitter again and came across lots of tweets I had been mentioned in.

Defo with Callux isn't she

WELL. Harry got the attractive gene in the family. What does Cal see in her.

Tbh I think shes really pretty but Idk about her and Cal

I sighed and locked my phone, I rested my head on the kitchen table.

"Twitter feed blowing up your notifs?" Simon asked and I raised my head and looked over to him. I nodded a yes in response.

"Don't pay any attention to them, trust, if you like Cal they can't stop you from liking him" Simon said putting his phone down. I sat up straight in the chair.

"I don't like Cal like though Simon, I don't want to be with him" I said looking over at him.

"Ohhh right.." He said.

"Yup" I sighed again grabbing my phone and standing up to go into the living room, Freezy was still sat on one of the sofas watching TV.

I sat next to him and slouched back in the sofa.

He glanced over to me not saying a word, he then put his concentration back onto the TV until I sighed. He sat up properly and turned to face me.

"What up?" He said getting straight to the point.

"I don't even know Cal" I said looking at him, I was just fed up, I didn't like Callux the way people thought, I was tired and I wanted to talk to Simon about things.

"C'mere" He said holding his arms out, I put arms around him and gave him a hug. I understood why Harry was best friends with Freezy, he was such a caring, nice guy, silly and stupid at times but he was a genuine good guy.

Now we just had to wait until Callux got here.

My phone pinged in my pocket and I knew it would be Callux, I let go of Freezy and he went back to watching TV. When I opened my messages it was Simon, who was texting me from the kitchen.

So I know Callux likes you but he's still going to try and get with you, I dont want him to hurt you - Simon

I know he is, but what do I do? - Liv

You could uh..pretend to be with me..? - Simon