thirteen

Simon was still laying on his bed and I still sat in his gaming chair, someone knocked on his bedroom door and then the door flew open.

"We got pizza" Josh said placing a large pizza box and a smaller side box on top, onto Simons bed. I looked down at my phone to see the time 7:46pm

"Cheers Josh" Simon spoke as Josh stood at the door. Josh smiled over at us.

"Thank you" I also said, he smiled again then shut Simons bedroom door.

"Pizza?" Simon asked opening the box. I shook my head in a motion saying no. He picked up a slice and waved it in my face.

"Stop it, I don't want any" I chuckled at his silliness. I moved from my current position, in his chair over to his bed, I sat down next to him then laid my head down on one of the pillows.

"You've got to eat something? Just have one and I'll be happy?" He said pouting.

"I just don't want anything" I repeated.

"Fine, make me unhappy" he said shuffling his body away from me so his back was facing me.

"You can stay unhappy with me" I said sitting up and hugging him quickly from behind. When my arms touched his body he seemed to tense up, then after a second or two his body relaxed.

"True, but you have to eat Liv, it's not good for you if you don't" He said facing me slightly.

"I promise I'll get something later, I just don't want pizza" I said letting go of him.

"Fine, but I'm going to make sure you do eat" He said taking a bite out of a slice of pizza.

I smiled up at him and he smiled back, I laid my head back down on the pillow and closed my eyes.

----- 7 hours later -----

I opened my eyes, I was hot and tired. The room was dark and silent.

My back and stomach were surrounded by warmth, I looked down next to me to see Simon asleep, he had his arm around my waist and his mouth was ever so slightly open, I could only just hear his breath.

I turned over in Simons bed so I was facing him, he arm was still cling to my waist, I moved my legs so they were just touching Simons and then I closed my eyes again.

"Liv? Are you awake?" Simons quiet voice said as he moved under the sheets.

"Yeah, I just woke up, not sleeping well" I said opening my eyes and letting then adjust to the pitch black room.

"Mmm-kay" he whispered then snaked his arm back round to my waist.

I looked over at Simon, his eyes were once again shut but he was still awake.

"Shut your eyes, stop looking at me" He said and even though I couldn't see him properly I could still feel him smiling.

"My eyes are shut, I'm not looking at you?" I lied sounding more like a question than a statement.

At that moment Simon opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Liar" He said sticking his tongue out. I smiled at him and just kept looking over at him. He was looking straight back at me but neither of us said a word.

Just then Simon moved slightly, he was lent on his elbow and fore arm looking down at me. His other arm had moved from my waist up to my face, he cupped my face in his hand then ever so slightly moved down closer to me.

He was only inches away from my way and I could feel his hot breath on my face and he starred into my eyes.

His lips suddenly met mine. He kissed so gently, he was caring and supportive and this reflected in the kiss.

Our lips moved in sync and then a minute later Simon pulled away, he looked down into my eyes again then smiled.

"Si-" I started but he cut me off with one last kiss.

"I have wanted to do that ever since you got here" He whispered, his voice was soft and comforting.

Simon then laid back down in bed, his arm back in the same position around my waste, he shut his eyes and smiled a small smile.

Within those few seconds of the kiss and Simon laying back in bed felt like nothing had happened.

I shut my eyes and tried to get back to sleep.

I suddenly felt Simons lips again, this time on my forehead.

"Night Liv" He said settling back down

"Night Si" I said.

-----

The next morning when I woke up I was tucked tightly into Simons arms. I took a hold of his hand and pulled in away so I could get up.

"Where do you think you're going? Hmm?" Simon said opening one eye.

"Bathroom" I said

He shrugged then let go of my body, he turned himself over so he was no longer facing me, he curled back up and sighed.

I made my way to the bathroom next door and had a wash, I went to the loo and brushed my teeth before leaving the room again.

I tiptoed down the stairs stroll trying to be quiet, I had slept in my t-shirt and sidemen hoodie, and some shorts I had been in the day before.

I entered the kitchen and put the kettle on, I checked my phone for the time.

6:38 am

Once the kettle had finished I poured myself a cup of tea, grabbing the milk and pouring some into the cup. As I was putting the milk back into the fridge I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist.

Simon. He rested his head on my shoulder and give me a peck on the cheek.

I turned my face slightly to look over at him, I then shuffled my whole body round and hugged him properly.

I pulled away from the hug and stood on my tiptoes and gave him a small kiss on the lips before grabbing my drink and looking back at him.

He looked down at me and smiled.

"Put the drink down" he said looking to the cup then to the counter, I did as he said and placed the cup down.

He bent down slightly, picking me up and placing me on the counter being careful of the hot drink, he stood with his arms around my waist then lent in towards my face.

Our lips met and were in sync, we stayed in the same position, just kissing for 2 minutes.

"Morning lovebirds" Josh said smirking from behind us, he was sat down on one of the stools sat at the table.

He had sat down whilst we weren't paying any attention.

"Shut up Josh" Simons said not even looking back to him, he kissed me once more then pulled away. He smiled up at me and I returned the smile.

-----

Liv and Simon finally kissed!!!

However they're still not together yet :(

Update schedule is a bit off track right now as I'm currently going through coursework and revision most nights, I'll update ASAP :)