twelve

"Nah for real it's cute doe" JJ said whilst Simon sat upright on the sofa.

His arm was no longer clung to me tightly. He had his hand on my knee but my head still rested on his shoulder.

"You said you would come and finish watching that film, you never did" I said catching his attention. He looked down at me.

"Shiiiit, sorry, Cal was just telling me something" He said with a proper look or regret in his eyes.

"I really am sorry" He said again.

"It's fine, not a very good ending anyway" I said taking my phone from my pocket and scrolling down my Facebook feed.

Myself and Harry were staying the night once more then in the morning we were going back to the apartment.

Ethan and Tobi were however staying the night at the apartment too.

I got up from my seat next to Simon and walked into the kitchen.

Josh was sat with his headphones on trying to edit a video on his laptop.

I opened the fridge and took a can of Coke out. I popped the cap open and sat down opposite Josh.

When I sat down he raised his eyes from his screen to look over at me, then back down to his laptop.

"Sorry, am I disturbing you? I can go and sit with the others if you want?" I said about to stand from the seat I was currently in.

"No, no, it's fine, I'm just a little busy and I'm worried that ok not going to be able to get my new FIFA video up in time" Josh said and I couraged me to sit back down.

We sat in silence for a short while, I sat sipping on my drink and scrolling down my newsfeed on my phone, as Josh edited his video.

"Would you pass me a beer?" Josh said finally, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, sure" I said standing and going to the fridge behind me. I pulled out two different beers and showed them to him, he pointed to one and I slid it across the table to him.

I put the second beer back in the fridge and returned to my position on the chair opposite Josh.

Simon walked in a few seconds after I had settled down on the chair again. He walked behind me and snaked his arms around my waist, he rested his head on my left shoulder and looked down at my phone.

"Did I miss something?" Josh said nodding towards us.

"Me and Liv are together" Simon said looking over at him.

"Really, congrats guys" he said then returned to editing his video.

"I wanna show you something" Simon whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

He spun the chair around that I was siting in and took hold of both my hands. He looked down at his sudden reaction, his hands placed in mine.

He let go of one of my hands and then looked back up at me.

"Come on" He said pulling me from the chair, we walked through the living room where all the boys sat, they looked at us again as we walked quickly out of the room.

Simon still had hold of my hand as we ran up the stairs and into his room, he let go of my hand as he shut the door.

He sat me down in his chair that was placed in front of his computers, he pointed to a video of Calluxs.

In the video he explained how he was so happy he had found a girl who shared the same interests as himself.

I looked up to Simon who raised an eyebrow at me, his eyes fell upon the screen again, as did mine.

"I'm going to try and get her to be apart of my videos a bit more, so you guys can see who she is and whether you like her or not, because I certainly do" Cal said.

"That's why he kept looking at you downstairs when you were with me, he's jealous" Simon says sitting on the computer table.

"Yeah I know he is, but I don't like him like that" I said looking up at Simon.

"Don't worry about it, you're going to be fine" He said, I trusted his words but there was another side telling me that Cal was going to do whatever he needed to, to get with me. I was honestly scared.

"Ok" I replied bluntly, not really paying attention anymore.

"Hey, Liv, Liv look at me" He said causing me to look up at him, he took my hand once again and placed it within his.

"Everything's going to be ok, you've got Harry and me, we're not going to let him make you think about things" He said, he removed his hand from mine and jumped down on his bed.

He shut his eyes and sighed.

"Thank you Simon" I said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear me.

"That's what best friends are for" He said, now also sounding blunt.

'That's what best friends are for' At that moment, I knew we were only friends.

I looked over at Simon who was still laying on his bed. My mind was spinning with questions.

Why was he pretending to be with me?

Why did he care about me?

What was so wrong with Callux that meant I was unsafe?

Why was I developing feelings for Simon?