two

The first proper day of living in London just seemed like any other normal day, I spent the rest of the morning getting Harrys friends more, we all then played games on Xbox, obviously the boys played more games than me, because I was a girl but it didn't bother me.

During the afternoon myself, Harry and Freezy went for lunch in a lovely  restaurant  not far from the house.

"Thank you" Harry said to the man as he finished up our order, we all sat around a circular table, the food would be ready in 15 minutes so while we  waited , we all spoke about Australia.

"Its just a stereotype, we don't all own kangaroos" I laughed in reply to Freezys  questions .

"Yeah I knew that, I was just  wondering if you've ever owned a kangaroo?" He asked.

"No, I have not owned a kangaroo, nor will I ever" I smiled.

"Fair enough" He replied.

Our meals came to the table  and we all ate, it felt weird to be eating and sleeping at different times to what I would normally have done back home but it was nice to go and spend time with my cousin and his friends rather than being with my parents all the time.

We carried on our conversation as we ate and once we finished eating we decided we would go back to the house where Harry and Freezy were going to film a video for Freezys channel. Knowing myself I would just sit and watch.

When we made it back home, Freezy and Harry both  started  filming and I stayed silent on the sofa with Simon and JJ. They were both playing some Xbox game which I had no clue what the objective or aim of the game was only that they were playing mini golf? They were both concentrating a lot so I just left them  to play  until Simon spoke.

"D'ya have a nice meal?" He asked looking over to me for a second then back to the game, JJ didnt even seem to notice what Simon had said he was too engaged in the game they were playing.

"Yeah it was nice. Hey what are you playing?" I said until Simon looked back to me again.

"Good, glad you enjoyed, oh we're just playing mini golf, don't ask why" He smiled.

"I wont" I laughed slightly, neither of them really spoke again, ocasionally they would each say something stupid or funny but I sat  watching  them play mini golf and fifa all afternoon.

"Liv come help me with this please" Harry called from his room.

I jumped up off of the sofa from where I hadn't moved all afternoon and made my way to Harrys room.

"Yeah?" I said standing in the doorway, Harrys room was like Cals, it had a huge  window on  the back  wall that showed the whole of London and he also had an on suite which Cal didn't.

"Would you just check the camera to see if its in focus for me?" He said pointing towards the camera above his  compute . I walked over to him and looked at him through it, he background blurred a bit but he was in focus.

"The backgrounds a bit blurry but you're in focus" I shrugged not really knowing what to do. Harry sighed a bit then called for Freezy.

"Show her how to put everything in focus" He said bluntly and before I knew it Freezy was stood behind me, pointing to a button and telling me to press it.

He moved his head closer to the camera to see if it was in focus properly before moving back then telling me to press another button.

"That should be in focus properly now, Dinho walk around the room to see if it changes" Freezy spoke, leaning on Harrys table.

"Press that until I say stop" He said, he was now stood up again and I held the button down until he spoke again.

"Stop" He said.

I looked up at him and he looked at me and nodded his head. Freezy then turned his head to Harry and also nodded, he then brought up his arm and put it on my shoulder.

"That's how to focus" He said.

"No way, never would have guessed" I laughed and he smiled, he  removed  his hand and we both walked out of Harrys room and back to the other boys, both Callux and Ethan were now also in the room with Simon and JJ who were still playing Mini Golf.

"Ethan you're up" Callux said passing him the controller.

"Liv we put you down to play as well, to make the teams fair" Callux carried on, he pointed to Simon and Ethan who were a team, himself and JJ were also a team and myself and Freezy were a team, we all played Mini Golf while Harry sat NEXT door filming a video for his main channel.

The rest of the afternoon flew by, eventually Harry joined us and we carried on playing games on the Xbox until about 7 in the evening.

"I'm gonna order a takeaway, what do you all want?" Freezy said jumping up from the sofa and grabbing his phone from the table.

"Chinese!" Ethan yelled looking up from the  TV screen .

"Whatever" I said shrugging still looking at the TV. Everyone else seemed to just go with Chinese and that's what we ended up having.

"Food is here!" Harry said answering the door, a few moments later he came back holding several bags full of food. He placed all the bags onto the small table in front of us and everyone took a bag that had their name especially written on them.

"Thank you young Harold" I said opening my bag of food and picking up a chip.

"Dinho!" Freezy said doing the same.

We all sat around the TV watching watching a film and eating our food.

"You can't say this is a bad film, am I right?" Ethan piped up halfway through the film.

"Anyone who doesn't like Harry Potter is no friend of mine" Callux said and I shot up in my seat.

"Same!" I said giving him a high five.

"Yes now girl!" He said in response, Callux then stood up and moved to sit next to me.

"Like how does Harrys name even get into the Goblet of fire" He said sarcastically and I just laughed, causing all the other boys the turn and stare. Callux just smiled at them and I giggled at his silliness.

We then all sat in silence until the very end of the film and when the  credits started rolling JJ yelled across to the TV.

"You end it like THAT? Mrs J.K well. well" He said sighing.

"Its brilliant" I said and instantly he turned his head to me.

"You white chicks actually watch this?!" He said sighing then sitting back in his seat.

"Dude, don't call my cousin a chick that's just weird man" Harry said shaking his head. JJ took one look at Harry and smiled then shrugged.

"Its a Crazy World dude, ill call her a chick if I want to" JJ replied smiling making me smile a little.