six

Cal pulled away but kept the distance between us, he looked down at me and I could feel his breath as it escaped his mouth.

The kiss only last a minute or so, but I now felt like I was drowning from the heat in the club. Cal was still looking down at me, I turned my gaze from his and looked around the room, behind a few people I could see Ethan and Tobi. I tried to make my way towards them and Cal followed behind me.

When I came into sight with the others, Freezy grabbed my upper arm and pulled me towards him and Weller. Weller was also stood talking to another male and female that I hadn't seen before.

"Callux? Really?" Freezy bent down so he could shout in my ear.

"He just, no, I don't know Cal" I said shouting back over the music.

He shrugged then passed me a drink, taking a sip of his own and then raising the glass towards mine.

"Welcome to London" He shouted and took a huge gulp of his drink.

"London" I yelled doing the same.

The night carried on the same way, drink after drink myself Freezy, Simon, Ethan and JJ kept on downing drinks, even though we all knew the effect it would have on us the next morning.

"This. Was suuuuuch a bad-- idea" Ethan slurred after about his 14th drink. His and JJ's were stronger than ours even though I felt the same way that Ethan looked.

"Yup" I said putting my arm around him for balance.

Through the corner of my eye I could Harry making his way over to us. He took my arm from Ethan and put it around his next.

"Come on, we're all going now, its half past 1" Harry yelled over the still booming music.

I clung onto Harry as he pulled me out of the club, the rest of the boys following behind.

"I cant believe you guys did this to her" I heard Harry say to Simon who was the most sober out of the 5 of us. As I looked around at Simon he just shrugged and smiled.

"She bought some of my drinks, don't blame me" He said.

I looked around to see where the other boys were but I couldn't see them.

"The others have gone except Weller but he should be here now?" Harry said standing up straight causing my head to flop.

-----

When Harry finished driving JJs car back to the boys house, he carried me out of the car and up the stairs of the house. He put me down when he got to the door.

The lights were all off and Vikk must have driven Freezys car to Harrys place.

We all entered the house, and JJ and Freezy went straight to the sofas and flopped down.

Harry dragged my up the stairs towards a room. Simon and Weller followed behind us and entered different rooms.

"This is Joshs room, he won't mind I don't think" Harry said pushing me slightly so I fell back on the bed . I turned on my side and closed my eyes and my head was already starting to sting.

Harry threw my a jumper from the dresser and told me to put it on, he undid my shoes and put them at the foot of the bed.

"Night Liv" He said turning the light of and leaving me alone in the dark.

-----

The next morning I didn't have a clue where I was, I was laying in bed in a not so clean, but clean enough to not be disturbed bedroom.

"Harry?" I called for my cousin.

My head was aching and as soon as I pulled the sheets off of myself the cold air hit me and I trembled. I put my feet on the floor and closed my eyes, my head in my hands.

When I opened my eyes Harrys was stood in the frame of the door.

"Hang over much?" He asked.

"Har Har, its not funny" I whined.

"I know" He laughed.

He sat down next to me on the bed.

"This. Is what Alchol does to you" He laughed again.

"Your'e usually always drunk, you cant say anything Dinho" I said putting my head in my hands again.

"True, I just knew I had you to look after and I had to drive" He said pulling my up from the bed and helping me down the stairs to where Simon, Weller and Ethan were all sat downstairs in the living room talking quietly, they all looked pretty rough from last night.

"Once again, thank you for making her like this" Harry said helping me sit down next to Simon.

"Once again, she offered to pay" Simon said leaning back on the sofa.

"Well shes not the only one who's absolutely wrecked" Ethan said with his eyes closed.

Harry and Weller made their way into the Kitchen for breakfast whilst I sat with my head resting on Simons shoulder. Simon was falling asleep and i'm pretty sure Ethan was asleep. I wasn't far off from being asleep either until the front door was opened.

"Morning to all you hung-overs" Vikk said as he sat down on the sofa next to Ethan.

"I brought the others back cause we 'crashed' at Harrys last night, knowing you'd come back here" He carried on.

Freezy then walked sluggishly into the room and sat down next to me. My head was still resting on Simons shoulder, he sat up noticing it but not thinking anything of it.

"Last night was absolutely rawkus" Freezy said slouching back.

"You got that right" I replied opening my eyes and sitting up. Simon lifted his arm around me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Hangovers are going to be your best friend whilst you're here" He said smirking.

"That my friend is very true. Welcome to the UK Liv" Freezy said.