fifteen

When we got back to Harrys apartment I flopped down on the sofa, Cal went straight into his room to film a FIFA video he asked that later would I join him to help with the forfeits and I agreed being polite.

Whilst Cal filmed the rest of his video I sat on my  phone , flicking through Twitter.

miniminter7: Missing someone is the worst :/ :(

LivShaw: <3

Simon favourited my tweet straight away.

"Liv you're ok sleeping in the spare room now right?" Harry said, now that the boys weren't staying Cal could sleep in his own bed again and it meant I would have the spar room which didn't bother me at all.

"That's fine" I said looking up from my  phone  and up at Harry who sat himself down on the sofa as well.

He turned the TV and started watching a game of football, Man U v Man City.

I sat and watched half of the game with Harry and then I finished helping Cal with his video.

"Right so I got Simon to send me some questions about Fifa and football in general and the ones I got wrong you smash an egg on me? Got it?" He said and I nodded.

He passed me the eggs and told me when to hit him with them.

One by one I smashed eggs on Cal, we were both in fits of laughter when he ended the video.

I spent the evening with Cal as he edited his video, as we sat talking and listening to music I decided I would text Simon, I unlocked my phone and searched for Simons contact.

Hey x - Liv

Hello you x - Simon

Sorry I didn't text earlier I was helping Cal with a video :) x - Liv

Nice, uh, when are you guys coming back round to the Sidemen house? xx - Simon

Im not too sure, I''ll ask Harry later and find out xx - Liv

Myself and Simon texted the rest of the night, I was still sat in Cals room on his bed as he edited but he didn't mind. Once he finished editing he sat at his desk to playing the new blops3 while on skype to Behz and Tobi.

"I'll see you tomorrow, im off to bed now" I said standing from Cals bed and heading to the spare room.

"Night" He yelled as I shut his door.

I put my jumper on as soon as I entered the room, I sat down and took my phone out, I once again searched for Simons contact, I clicked on his name and it started ringing. After 3  rings  he picked up the phone.

"Hello, why are you  ringing  at such a time?" Simon said, I looked at my  phone  to see that it was half past 11, not late but not early evening.

"Just wanted to call" I said to him, I got under the sheets and made myself comfy in bed.

"Cute, but we only just spoke five minutes ago Liv" He said, I could hear him laughing slightly down the  phone .

"Yeah, so what, I missed you" I said smiling to myself.

"I missed you too" He said.

In the background I could hear someone shouting, most likely JJ.

"JJ, can you keep it down, Im on the phone" Simon said, he paused for a few seconds. "Yeah Im talking to Liv" He spoke again.

"Love you, sleep well" Simons said

"Love you too, night Si" I said back

After being in a call with Simon for an hour we finally hung up.

I put my phone onto charge and sighed in bed, my eyes were fixed on the ceiling.

Both Harry and Cal shouted a good night to each other and myself, so I shouted back to them.

I must have been awake for a while because during the early hours of the morning I heard some shuffling around the apartment.

Not knowing whether it was my imagination or if someone was actually there, I stayed in bed.

The shuffling carried on for about 3 more minutes then a light in the hallway turned on.

I quickly looked at the time on my phone.

2:36 am

A small, quiet knock sounded on my bedroom door and I felt my body freeze.

It was possible Harry or Cal, maybe Callux had come home.

The door handle turned and the door opened ever so slightly. A small bit of light hit the wall opposite me.

"Liv" The voice was quiet and I couldn't make it out.

"Yeah?" I said only just audible.

The door then opened quicker and the light from the hallway filled the room.

The figure moved into the room. My eyes adjusted on the person and soon enough I could tell who it was.

"How did you get in? You have a key?" I asked Simon as he took off his jumper and threw it on the floor.

He made his way round to the other side of the bed and sat down.

"Yeah, my own key" He said.

"Why at you here at such a time?" I asked him, we both still whispered.

"I wanted to see you" He said pulling back the cover and getting into the bed with me.

He put his arm around my waist and I rested my head on his chest.

"So you thought you'd just drive here and stay the night?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah, why not" he said with a smile on his face, he kissed the top of my head then shut his eyes.

"Classic Simon" I whispered

"You know it" He whispered back, he poked my side causing me to look up at him.

His eyes were glued to mine and he was inches away, I lent up towards him and placed my lips on his. We kissed and Simon wrapped his arm more comfortably around me.

When we pulled away Simon looked down at me and frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Why are we pretending?" He sat up in the bed and pulled me up with him.

"I thought I knew why but know I feel different, I don't want to pretend any more Liv" He said entwining our hands together.

"Simon-" I started, but before I could finish Simon placed his hand ever so gently on my face and kissed me once again.

With every movement the kiss deepened and I knew I felt strongly about Simon.

We both pulled away and he spoke.

"Liv, will you be my girlfriend?"

My head drowned in questions and answers.

"Yes"