rachael-chresanto do you have anything to add?*i shook my head.*

george-well time for us to reveal the cover of the magazine.leo if you dont mind.*the curtain was rasied and i saw assiral standing there against a rocky wall.she looked serious and her hair was curled big.she kind of looked like a sexy lion.i smiled and clapped.*now here are some pictures me and her have taken together.*a slide show of pictures came up.it was all cool till i saw a picture of them two half naked and he was touching all over her.i didnt appreciate that at all.i looked away and walked to get myself a drink.i walked to the kitchen and took a deep breath.i saw they had martinis so i grabbed one and sipped it.i felt a hand rub on my back.i turned around and it was assiral.*

assiral-are you ok?

chresanto-yea.*i took a huge gulp of the fruity drink.*i just need something to drink.*i smiled and grabbed another glass.*

assiral-baby slow down.

chresanto-im fine.*i chugged that one down and i was about to grab another one but she kissed me.i pulled her close by her waist.she pulled away and rubbed my cheek with her thumb.*

assiral-your breath tastes like vodka.

chresanto-sorry.*she nodded and pecked my lips.*

assiral-come on.*she grabbed a bottle of water and gae it to me.*theyre about to cut my cake.*i nodded and she pecked my lips again.we walked into the party and they weresaying how amazing she was.she cut the cake and we shared a piece.i sat on a chair that was just one seat.she sat on my lap and she fed me the cake.i smiled  and held her close.george walked over and she smiled.she gave me the cake and stood up to hug him.his hands were mighty close to her ass so i stood up and grabbed her around her waist to pull her close to me.she looked at me confused.*

george-well im leaving sweety so see you later ok?*she nodded and he left.*

assiral-do you want to leave?*i nodded and she sighed.*

chresanto-if you dont want to we can stay.

assiral-no im tired.can you drive me home?*i nodded and she walked off.i walked to grab our jackets.she met me at the front.i put her coat on her and we walked to my car.*so why did you do that stunt with george?

chresanto-i dont trust him.

assiral-do you trust me?

chresanto-what does that have to do with you?

assiral-exactly.you not trusting him dont mean anything.hes my coworker.

chresanto-i know.im sorry ok?

assiral-ill forgive it when i believe it.*i pulled the car over and looked at her.*

chresanto-baby im sorry.i thought he was trying to get with you and i dont want that to happen because im happy with you.

assiral-im happy with you and i forgive you because that was sincere.*i smiled and she kissed me sweetly.i drove off to her house.*

chresanto-i want to take you out tomorrow.is that alright?

assiral-yes.*she kissed me again.*see you tomorrow.*i nodded and she walked to her door.i drove home.*

craig (prodigy) pov

craig-*i put my jacket on and got in my car.nikki wanted to come but she has to work so i didnt want her to miss out on money because of my divorce.when i got to the court i waited with my lawyer for our turn.when it was our turn to get in a room we walked in.i sat on one side and she sat on the other with her new dude and her lawyer.this made me wish that nikki was with me but i know shes anxiously waiting to hear what happened.*