"To tease you of course! Minji! Are you watching this?! HAhahah!" Zelo looked at the camera and quickly looked away. I sat there and blushed.

"Ooooh Mini~ Someone likes you~" Nari teased and poked my sides.

"Hey! Stop it." I swatted her hand away and continued to watch. The others giggled.

The show continued with them doing activities and games. The girls were laughing the whole time at how funny they attempted to dance to girl group songs. The show ended and some cartoons came on. Nari and Jade stayed to watch. Sakura went to nap and I went to my room. I got a text from Manager Kim.

Manager Kim: Minji, just wanted to let you know, that you girls will be appearing on a variety show with B.A.P. Their leader Yongguk requested. Do you want to do it?

I thought of it for a bit. Hm... I do get to meet other idols so why not?

Minji: Sure....

Manager Kim: Wonderful, I'll let them know! Though, you're going to be on some variety shows with other male groups hehe :3

Minji: What? Manager Kim! Stop setting us up! >.<

Manager Kim: Heheheh, well I'm off to arrange it. See you!

I sighed and put my phone on charge and took a nap.

(Yongguk's P.O.V)

We all laughed at Zelo's reaction. He's so adorable sometimes it's kind of hard not to tease him. Though I'm actually surprised when I found that he liked Minji. I don't remember him having any idol crushes. Hell, he doesn't look like one that would like any girl. During the broadcast, I had an idea. I'll set them two up. So once the filming was over, I excused myself from the group and went to my Manager.

Yongguk: Hey, you know the new girl group Van3lla right?

Manager: Of course I do! Why ask?

Yongguk: Can I request something?

Manager: hm.... Keep going

Yongguk: Is it possible for you to arrange a variety show with us and them?

Manager: As in, both groups on the variety show together?

Yongguk: Yeah.

Manager: Hm, it's up to them really.... But I'll ask their manager.

Yongguk: Thanks heaps.

Manager: Give me a sec... Ah hey there Kim! Ah yes yes, I'm good, how about you? Ah that's good to hear, busy as always? HAHA! Anyways, Yongguk wanted me to ask you. So he wants the girls to appear with them on a variety show. What do you think? Oh? Alright... She said yes?! Oh that's great! I'll arrange it immediately! Thank you! Bye.

Yongguk: So I'm guessing they agreed?

Manager: Yes. There you go. All good.

Yongguk: Thanks manager nim, you're awesome.

Manager: I know, you don't have to tell me.... Anyways, what you guys will be doing is different. You know American Hustle life right? You're going to do something similar. For 3 months.

Yongguk: Sounds awesome.

Manager: Alright, see you. I will go and arrange everything with their manager.

Yongguk: Bye, Oh and don't tell the other members that Van3lla will be on broadcast with us.

Manager: I won't say a thing.

Yongguk: Thanks.

(Your P.O.V)

The girls and I are currently doing stretches while we watched Adventure Time. The manager ran off an hour ago to arrange the variety show with B.A.P. Thinking about meeting other sunbae's make me nervous.