Chapter 31. Something is poking me.

Dedicated to @niyati2000

Warning: This chapter contains a lot of clichés which might increase your love for me.

Alex Dalton

Should I kiss her?

I sighed at the thought for zillion time and was slowly pacing around Neha's room. Ya. You heard it right. I'm in Neha's room at the midnight pacing around confused and jealous at the same time. The question 'how you sneaked in her room?' is good as unanswered. Because I'm not in a fucking mood for giving off the details.

I just can't get that little lip peck scene of Daniel and Neha out if my mind. I fucking tried everything to get it out off my mind but no use. I blast music through the speakers of my room, I concentrated on playing guitar, I did some cooking and chatting with Leah but leave her as soon as she noticed my disturbed mood.

I mean how that fucker even dare to come near my Neha, dare to breathe the same air she was breathing,dare he touched her lips with his.

Fucking loser!!

I groaned loudly started  pacing fast. And no,I'm not worried about Neha getting up because seconds ago I 'accidentally' kicked out her clothes basket which made a loud thud falling down but Neha didn't even stirred in her sleep. She's a heavy sleeper.

I panicked more as May's flashback come in my mind.

"What do you mean?" May asked with a frown.

"Daniel is trying to steal Neha from me" I mumbled clenching my jaw in process.

" Ohhh.. He also asked me several things about Neha" May said.

" What? When?" I asked in panick.

" It's not important. Look,Daniel is going to be busy for almost a week. I think this is your time, make Neha fall for you. Because after week, Daniel will definitely play dirty to get Neha" May adviced.

I growled angrily and started pacing in my room.

May patted my shoulder like saying 'Do something' and walked out my room.

Daniel will definitely play dirty to get Neha.

Her words struck my mind because I know how can Daniel be when it comes to what he likes and after the 'lip peck', I don't trust Daniel.

My fist and jaw clenched as I thought about that lip peck.

What if he stole a kiss from Neha?

Fuck!

I don't want that bastard's lip anywhere near Neha's.

Only I can kiss her lips. Only me.

Her lips are mine.

I sighed seeing her peaceful sleeping with her hair strands coming on her face slightly due to the wind rushing from the open window. I slowly walked towards her bed taking her beauty in my eyes. I gulped seeing her lips which were soft as silk in my dream. I bet in real they were much softer. I licked my dry lips as the urge of the kissing her was overwhelming. The way she moaned my name,the way she kissed me was so… amazing. I want that feeling. I want that feeling again. I want to feel her lips on mine. My breathing was becoming faster and faster as I moved towards her face which was glowing in the lamp light.

Her face was just below mine as I towered her laying position. I shake my thoughts of snuggling my face into her neck and inhaled her lavender smell. The cold wind made me shiver. I slowly raised my forefinger and lift her face by putting my forefinger under her chin and slightly lifting it so I can kiss her better and taste her better. This scene remind me of sleeping beauty where the sleeping beauty was laying on her bed waiting for her prince charming to wake her up by giving her a true love kiss. But,here the situation was different. The prince charming was the desperate one and most of all he's jealous of someone. Someone who was touching his princess. The one who was made to be his and only his.