Chapter 9. Being Mr. Bad Boy

Dedicated to Africangoddess1

Alex Dalton

"ALEX!!! ALEX!!! ALEX!!! ALEX!!!"

The voices roared on the football ground of our college. Everyone was cheering me. I was their hero no superhero I'll prefer. Obviously, I scored the winning goal against our generation to generation hatred team and that too in extra minutes.

I soon as the final whistle blew all team players were on me choking me to the death. Hell! Eight to nine guys were laying on the top of me which they were not light as feather but as heavy as a bull a well-built bulls!

After few minutes,they granted me to gasp the air. After taking few deep breaths, I was good. But,suddenly I was thrown up in the air and it all just happened in a blink of an eye.

After 5-6 throw ups they all put me down on the round,all having satisfied smirk on their faces.

Not even two minutes passed and Jack came running towards me with full speed and tackled me on the ground. I laughed as I hear him saying," I love you,man. I love you!!!!"

We all laughed at his behaviour. He was not in our football team but his hatred towards the WMC college was like hell. He got up from me and extended his hand to help me to get up. I gladly took it and stand up.

"Guess what guys,Coach is throwing a party in club Overnight for us!!!" Jack said suggestively wriggling his eyebrows.

"Ooohhh..!" Some guys cheered and whistled.

The guys went towards the coach for getting to the club. But,I walked towards the girls crowd which was eagerly waiting for me.

Seeing me where I am going, Jack throw his arm around my shoulder and said," Man,you are going to get a hot chick tonight!"

"That for sure" I said with my pervert smirk.

He chuckled and said see you then and went to join the coach and the guys. I took a glance at coach to see that he was crowd between people who were obviously prasing him for the great victory as his proud smirk was plaster on his face.

"I love you!!"

"Our hero!!"

"Marry me!!!??"

I smirked when I heard whose screams from the girls crowd which were eagerly waiting for me to join them.

As I walked towards them leaving the boys crowd, they engulfed me in nanosecond.

This is what,I call popularity.

They started asking me for autographs and selfie's with them which I welcomed open-armed. Beside that,the girls were taking the advantage of this situation to its fullest by touching me wherever they want. It was mild at first then it became too wild. Thus, I excused myself which in result caused some girls to pout.

Thinking of taking a long hot shower as I was too sweaty and not to mention too stinky.

I went towards the parking plot. Suddenly, there was two car lights flashing towards me. I squeezed my eyes till they get used to the light and open my eyes to saw a black ferrari. My eyes widen in a surprise when a hot girl stepped out of it. My pervertive mind was on as I saw her long tanned legs. I gulped when I saw her full view. She was like a freaking Victoria Secret model.

No doubt that she is not a spoiled bitch. She was wearing black shorts which ended near her butt and a red top which barely cover her heavy boobs. Her clothes were just too much revealing which only caused my hormones to jump.