The Promo. Of My Second Story.

MARRIAGE OF THE OBEROI'S

Its my story.

Story of a 21st century girl who is still living in the 80's culture.

To whom marriage is a pure, sacred and full of love bond.

The girl who wanted to create her own identity in this big world,who wanted to strech her wings and wanted to touch the sky but the culture and religion believes were just ready to cut off her wings.

********

Everything was more than perfect for a middle class girl like me. I was going to get married to a man I don't even know. My parents were blinded due to his richness.

And on the marriage day, the police entered and took my future husband under arrest as he was not a business man he claimed but he was a employee in the OBEROI's management.

I don't know that its my fortune or unfortune to find out the person with whom I was going to tied up my entire life was a fraud.

It was a shame to my family as society will not see at me & my family again the same way. The people in the wedding started gossiping about the situation where as my family members were crying. No one will marry a girl whose marriage was a destroyed and that feeling made by family members even worse.

We live in very old culture society as it was a small village. My eyes went watery as I realized that this is going to be a life time torture.

I looked up to see the "man" who brought the police and put charges on that fraud. I meet his ocean blue eyes but instantly shut my eyes tightly as I heard my family mourning over the situation.

"Who!! My lord!!! Who is going to marry my child?? Why!!? I said. Why!!!?" My granny was mourning and asking questions to God as if he will sent someone from heaven to marry me.

But, the little I knew. The next sentence changed my life forever. I was tie down with a person for ever who just spoiled my wedding.

"I'll do" a deep voice said.

**********

Hey guys,this is my second book. Marriage of the Oberoi's. Its not a love marriage nor an arranged one. It's too different story from a village girl. I hope you guys will support me as you supported my first work.

Keep reading...

Also, please. Please do comment on what do you think of this story.

Don't vote but please do COMMENT!!!!

-nikks_25