Chapter 11. Owww!!

Dedicated to @vratikasingh

Neha Gupta

I smiled.

First time in my life history,I smiled on Monday. Now,that's what I call miracle. I glanced at the alarm clock. 6:00 it said. Thinking about my dream life living made me pretty excited. I made my bed and ran to the bathroom. After brushing teeth and having a long hot shower, I stood infront of my closet deciding what to wear. After debating for 10 minutes, I finally decided to put on a black floral printed top and dull blue jeans. Taking a last glance at my appearance in the mirror I sighed heavily.

This is it.

I jumped when my phone started ringing. 'My Lovely Prison" means my home said the caller id. I bite the tip of my tongue as I remember that I promised them that I'll call them later. Preparing myself for scolding,I slowly picked up the call.

"Hello.. Neha? Girl,how are you? Are you sick? Mrs. Dharti was telling when she went to America she got sick due to sudden change in weather n all. Oh God. Are you having fever? Cold? Any sickness due to change,sweety? Do you show to some doctor? God,what did he said? I told them don't send my baby girl alone on foreign place!! But NO!! Nobody ever listens to me in this hous-" Aunty was rambling but I cut her off.

"Aunty.Aunty.Aunty.Cool down. I'm fine. No sickness" I said assuring her.

"Really?"

"Yup.I'm alright. Totally,fine" I reassured her.

I heard her sighing in relief on the other side.

"So,had dinner?"

Dinner?

"Aunt,Its 6:30 in morning here"

"Oh.ya.uhm. I'm-It's--I'm kinda distributed. I guess"

I sighed heavily.

"Aunt Divya.Don't worry about me too much. My guardians are too good and kind. And I already liked them"

I heard some muffled noises.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey,hi! Lil sis! What's up?" Ankit asked.

"Hi! I'm good. Good. How about you?"

"Booorriiinnnggg" He sang.

"Why?" I asked chuckling.

"Man! I'm missing you!!" He groaned.

"No doubt" I said smirking while holding the phone between my neck joint as I was packing my backpack.

"Okay lady! First day. Best o-" Again cut off by muffled noises.

"Hey. Baby siste- Go away! You spoke!" I heard Vicky's voice mixed with some curses and beating noises.

I rolled my eyes and concentrated on packing my bag. After talking to each member of my family, my friends and their families they finally hang up.

I was hit by the delicious aroma of food as I went downstairs. I directly walked towards the kitchen and saw Ella was serving the choclate pancakes with strawberries.