Chapter 33(A). Can I kiss you?

Dedicated to @ChronologicalReader

Alex Dalton

"What? Who was riding?" The officer who was sitting on the chair interrogate us.

Neha cleared her throat catching the attention of that officer.

"I was riding, Sir"

"Indian license don't work outside India, you know that, right?" He asked particular to Neha.

She looked at him and nodded her head.

He sighed and said, " I'll call the chief. May the chief have mercy on you"

He patted my back in sympathy and left us sitting there in silence. Neha didn't spoke anything to me since we got caught. For me, it was not a big thing. I was got twice for street fighting and got bail out before the sunrise.

I shifted towards Neha who was in her deep thoughts and placed my hands on her slightly. She felt my hand on her which made her look up at me. I gave a reassuring smile while I intertwined my fingers with hers feeling her soft hand in mine.

She returned the smile and said, "Thank you for letting me ride your bike"

I chuckled lightly and shook my head at her.

"The chief is here" The officer informed us while standing infront crossing his arms on his chest.

Few loud thumps of footsteps were heard also with some grumbling.

"Where are those brats!?" A strong voice boomed.

We looked up to see the chief and my eyes widen as I saw a familiar figure.

I was confused until I heard whispered in disbelief.

" Dad"

"Neha?" Neha's Dad, Jacob asked in surprised tone.

Neha's Dad was the chief?

But, they were gone to Mexico for some business meeting.

"Dad, What are you doing here? "

" You have a lot of explanation to do, young lady!" He said ignoring Neha's question and give her a stern look.

" And you! You stay away from my daughter!" He said standing right in front of me and glaring down at me as he was three inches taller than me which was making me uncomfortable. He was accusing as if I forced his daughter to ride my bike and that too with the speed about 120.

"Dad!" Neha exclaimed taking her Dad's attention away from me to which I thankfully for that.

Neha folded her hands below her chest throwing a explain-what-are-you-doing-here look.

"Don't give me that look! You are just grounded! About 120 speed! What the hell were you thinking!?" Her Dad shouted grabbing her wrist and dragging her outside.

"Dad! No!-" Neha's protest were all in vain as her Dad continue to drag her outside.

"Chief, What about the guy?" The officer asked before they step outside the door.

"Leave him or throw him in garbage! I don't care!" He said throwing death glares at me.

"Dad!" Neha scolded.

Her Dad rolled his eyes at her and said to him still giving me the glare.

"If you want your bike like it was you better bring your Dad tomorrow" With that he left while Neha protesting him all the way.