Chapter 25. Not now. Not ever.

Dedicated to @SheLeeLee08

Alex's POV

"Hey" I greeted Neha as I saw her in the hallway.

"Hi" She mumbled looking down.

"Thanks" I sincerely said her while smiling.

That caught her attention.

"Thanks?" She said giving out her cute frown.

"Ya. May,told me what happened yesterday.." I said nodding.

About yesterday,when May was finding Neha, Lara caught her and insulted May with her bitchy mouth. May always had a insecurity about her looks even if she looks flawless.

She always thought she was  not good enough. But,now that she was slowly recovering from it but no that bitch does want anybody to be happy so she  started commenting on it.

Which cause May to have a broken down, Neha heard what happened and slapped that bitch.

First,I thought that Neha slapped her because she insulted her but when I got the real reason I was like Woah. This girl is something.

"Oh" She said avoiding eye contact.

"So.." She cleared her throat and said "you're not..upset or something?"

"No. Why would I?"

"You know..I thought..She's your cousin n all..So.." She said shrugging.

"Nope. She insulted my sister. And you.She deserved that." I shook my head.

"And I'm also sorry about yesterday" I said.

"Uh? Ohh. No,it's fine"  She mumbled.

"No. It's not.  I'll buy your lunch today"

"No,Alex. It's really fine." She said shrugging it off.

I love it when she takes my name. 

Everytime she takes my name,my heart skips a little.

"No. I insist"

She sighed and smiled nodding.

We started walking towards our class. Well..to her class. I was doing all my classes according to her schedule. And mainly due to her my attendance is increasing.

You can say..She's a good influence.

"That was very brave of you" I compliment her.

" Uhm. Thanks?" She said crunching her eyebrows making me chuckle.

I shook my head and entered the class.

Thinking that I have to attend three lectures in a row made me feel like hell but thinking that Neha will be there by my side the whole time makes me forget about the hell and soon I'm in heaven.

------------

"Hey, babe, I Missed you."Jack said winking at Neha.

Idiot!

Him and his flirting.

We were all sitting on our table for lunch. Jack had the same class as us I mean like Neha. But,I  saw him now. He must be gone somewhere else. I nodded in my mind at that thought but quickly made a mental note  to ask him later.