Chapter 12. (B) Meeting Princess... Again!!?

"Where were you?" I asked Jack who showed up at lunch break.

"My schedule changed, man" He informed.

"How come?" I asked.

"Ya. Someone complained about me and schedule changed" He said shrugging.

"But,that's weird"

"Yup. But,I don't care"

I nodded.

We entered the canteen and a table caught my eye to which my jaw clenched in response.

Raphael and her.

"Let's sit on that table today" I said pointing towards the table which was closer to their table.

"Why?"

"Just like that for a little change" I said still throwing daggers at them.

Now,they were laughing and chatting.

"Your sister really needs some ice" He said taking chair.

"Now what happened?" I asked taking my seat from where I can see them both.

Aren't they getting too close on first day. I mean she just know that guy and I don't know how she knows him.

Did they meet before?

But she just came today.i

"Well, you know she had a fight with someone and she is pouring all that anger on me which is not fair"

Sighing I asked," She is bringing the order,right?"

Then suddenly, someone smashed the food tray on the table which caused us to jump and gathered some attention.

I slowly looked up at the culprit. I again sighed when I saw a very familiar face.

My sister- May Dalton

"Why. Are. We. Sitting. On. This. Table?" She asked throwing glares at me.

"What's wrong with this table?" I asked taking the bite of my burger.

"Bastard. Bloody Einstein creature. What the hell did he think of himself!!? Fucking Fool!!" She murmured and cursed now throwing her glares at their table while taking her chair.

"God. You had again fought with that Raphael,didn't you?" Jack groaned.

"Hey! I don't started it Mister!! You. You males!! What did you think of yourself! Uh!?" She said pointing finger at Jack.

"Woah. I know its definitely his fault" Jack said raising his hands in surrender.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

After lunch, I attended all the classes but all with her. No,I'm not stalking. I'm just.. watching her. And the most surprising thing was that the bloody Jack had every single class with her. And here I was seriously fuming due to jealously. Lucky bastard!

Raphael didn't have classes with her after lunch break which was a sort of good news. The things I noticed were she is attentive in class. She took notes. And she also looked sad.

After working out and having football practice for whole one hour. I was stinking like hell. Now, I have decided that after college I will tell her who am I. I hope she recognize me. I went to the boys room to have a shower. I took the towel and glance at my wrist watch which was there in the bag.

Shit. 10 minutes to rang the bell.

I should really hurry up otherwise she will go. And then we will meet directly tomorrow. Till which I can't wait. I went inside the shower and came outside in seconds. I don't think
it my stinky smell has gone. I hurriedly put some axe perfume and clothes.

I directly ran towards our main college gate without grabbing my bag.

Phew!

She was standing there with her backpack taken on one shoulder.

I walk towards and making sentences in my mind to tell her.

Okay. Take a deep breath.

In and out.

What the hell!!! I'm not proposing her. Stop feeling nervous. And heart please stop the blood pumping so fast. It will bust if you pump so hard!

"H-" I was cut by a small sneez.

"Achooo"

"Y-"

"Achooo"

"Achoo"

"You- 'Achoo' put-'Achoo' s-'Achoo' muc-'Achoo' o-'Achoo' god"

"What? I didn't understand anything"

"Achoooo"

And then she ran off towards the blue car.

Man! Why I put so much of perfume!!

What a timing man!!

"Man! How many bottles you sprayed on yourself!?" Jack asked coming from back.

I shook my head in disappointment.

"And who was she?"

Neha Gupta.

*******

She doesn't remember him.

But,Alex remember her.

What you think guys, should Alex try again & talk to Neha about there Indian meet?

Or

Alex will choose his "bad boy" to remind her?

OMG!!!! 1.24K+ reads!!! I can't believe it. Thank you!!! To all my readers!! Love y'all!! It's AMAZING!!! Once again thanks!! And KEEP READING!!!

And Please don't be SILENT readers!!!

I'll update soon...

And a special THANKS! to those who comment to help me to improve this book.

See you soon..

Love,
-nikks_25