Chapter 19. I'm going out for a date

Dedicated to @TanyaJoon

Alex Dalton

"Because I'm hungry!" She said glaring at me while talking on the phone.

"Yes,my last class"

I started tapping my foot impatiently. It was more than five minutes.

"No. No. He's a friend."

"Yes. He. He. is. Boy."

"No. He's not a stranger. I know him " She said winking at me.

A big grin appeared on my face as my mind was playing the flashbacks of our three years before meet.

She sighed heavily.

"I know boxing"

Woah. She knows boxing.

"So..?"

"Really! Thank you!"

Finally.

"Ya. Ya. I have the keys"

"Yup! I'll take care of myself. If anything happens. Call you or 911. I get it."

"Okay.bye" with that she hung up.

She put her phone in her in front pocket of jeans and looked up at me.

"Let's go" She said walking.

"Yup" I said taking out my car keys.

"Wow. This is your car" She said in awe once we reached the parking lot.

I smiled and asked,"You liked?"

She didn't answered just gave a are-you-kidding look.

And with that we drove towards the Mc.

"So,what are you going to take?" I asked when we reached the Mc.

"I'm not hungry. Just order for yourself"

"Really. But, I heard you speaking on the phone and you said you were hungry" I said teasing her.

She glared at me and said," I hate you"

I felt a sting like pain in my chest but avoiding that I said,"Geez. Thanks"

"Here we go" I said bringing our orders and placing it on the table while taking my seat.

"So..any boyfriend??" I asked nervously avoiding the eye contact starting the conversation.

I don't know why my heart was racing like my whole future depends on her answer.

I really need some control there.

She chewed and gulped her fries and said, "Naah. No boyfriend"

No.

I crunched my eyebrows in confusion. I know I should be relieved my a No. But,my mind wasn't accepting it. I mean come on. She is beautiful, cute, understanding, way too innocent,a little nerd type. A complete package. Any boy will be crazy about her.

Wait a minute, when did my sexy and hot words changed to beautiful and cute.

Keeping that matter to aside I asked her to clear my doubts,"Uhm. So dating any?"

"Dating? Uh. No. uhm. I..kinda have a con- uhm...rule. No dating till..uh..till 21 I guess." She said being unsure of herself.

What?

"What? why?"

"Ya. I mean I'm still small. Uhm. Enjoying m- my childhood" She said avoiding eye contact.