Chapter 1. Alex Dalton

Dedicated to @d9309785 for being my first voter!! Thank you!!

   Alex Dalton

"Hey! Man your party was a blast! Loved it!" Jack said patting my back.

Not that party. He means my birthday party. I'm official sixteen now.

"Thanks, dude." I replied.

We were at school locker.

"Hi! Alex! Actually, yesterday I didn't got the time to show you my gift. Are you free,tonight!?" Julai said in seductive tone.

Julai is famous as a standard slut. She always think that I have a thing for her. But believe me I have NO thing for her. At yesterday's party, she tried to get me but luckily my friends were there to save me. I don't want my birthday night to spend with that thing. No way.

No,I'm not a virgin. I lost my virginity at my 15 to hmm..I don't remember. I had sex 2-3times I  guess. But, I didn't want to sleep with Julai. Why? Because I want to complete my 100 and she is just a walking n talking STD spreader.

So NOPE!

"Actually, Jul-" I was cut off no I mean saved by the bell.

Bell-my Savior! Thank you! Hey! I'm mannered!

"Hmm..I have to go! Can't be late!" I shouted running towards class.

Hell.. who cares about being late to class!

Didn't gave her chance to say.

Jack was behind running catching my pace.

"Man,she gone. Slow down!" Jack said gasping for air.

I slow downed.

After our walk,we entered the class.

Some girl whistle,some fanned themselves.

What can I say. I'm hot n sexy as hell! Ya. You can say I'm full of myself.

I walked to my seat. Infront of me seated our school nerd. I looked at her and she was looking at me. I throw my sexy smirk and winked at her. She almost fainted. I laughed in my mind.

Girls are so easy to take down.

And sat behind nerd. Beside me Jack took his seat, his smirk was plastered on his face. I at once got that he saw the nerd's expression when I winked at her.

Miss. Florida,my English teacher entered the class.

"Good morning! Kids!" She said in her most cherfull voice.

Before any one could replied, Jack yawned loudly causing laughter waves from whole class.

"Shut up!.." she said "Okay, class. On tuesday, we finished the poem. I hope you remember the poet's name.."

Here, i don't remember what I ate yesterday! And she is asking two days before thing!

She continued "Today,we are going to study the grammar. The different types of..--" with that I zoned out.

I just stared at Miss Florida and sometimes nod my head in approval.

Even when I didn't hear a single word.

Miss Florida was in her twenties. Unmarried. beautiful blonde.

The rumor said that, Miss Florida and Mr Cold, my Physics sir were having some chemistry.