Chapter 17. God. What I have done.

Dedicated to @Camden1503

Alex Dalton

What the fuck!!

"Bwahahahahaha" They burst out laughing like mad people.

I frowned at them.

"What was awesome!" Jack said between laughter while sitting on the couch.

"No doubt!" Neha said doing a high-five with Jack.

God. What's going on.

One minute they were laying on each other like having sex and the other minute they were laughing and giving high-five like best friends forever.

We completely entered Raphael's room. Raphael had the same expression as mine. He was also confused as fuck.

Raphael cleared his throat to get their attention which was successful.

They looked at us still having their laughing looks on.

I walked towards Jack angrily and grab his collar.

"What the..." Jack said when I grabbed his collar.

But, I dragged him out of the Raphael's room.

I left his collar but was throwing glares at him.

"What the hell. Bro" He said adjusting his collar and shirt.

"What was that?" I said clenching my jaw.

"What?" He said combing his front  hairs with his fingers.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why. She. Was. Lying. On. You?" I said clearly and slowly.

"Oh. That" He said with a chuckle.

His chuckling stopped when he saw my oh-too-serious face.

He cleared his throat and said," I met her in Mr. Sparks class. We were going out together but we heard some noises from our old closest. Curiosity got us and we opened it to see your girlfriend Julia and Cole were making out-"

"Okay. First of all, Julia is NOT my girlfriend and second what its connection with all of this?"

"Dont interrupt. We were making fun of them but then the topic went on mimicking them and it was kind of dare. So."

I sighed in relief as it was nothing like that I was thinking.

He crunched his eyebrows together but his eye widen in sudden realization. He smirked and cooed," Oh. My. My best friend has a crush on someone"

I quickly looked away to hide that involuntary pink dashes rosed on my cheeks.

"My fucking God!! ALEX DALTON IS BLUSHING!!" He said too loudly.

Busted.

"Shhhh" I silenced him by keeping my palm on his mouth.

Have he forgotten she is on next side of this wall.

He gave me a pure blank look which clearly asked 'yes or no?'

I sighed at his stubbornness.

"Okay. Not as in like. I like a little-e you know I-I mean No. No I mean Yes. I like h-her not in like like. I like her like like. Wait no.Uhm I-I me- ya uhm little o- no little more tha-an -"