Dylan then mumbles a sentence that I couldn't quite put my finger on. He seems to be glancing at everything but me.

"What did you say?"

He abruptly shook his head. "That there's a lot of things that could be more worse than what you're going through."

My eyebrows raised as a few tears streamed out of my eyes. "Oh really." I crossed my arms. "Like what?"

He shrugged. "Uh I don't know maybe getting your heart shattered into a million pieces because the guy you kissed didn't want to kiss you after all.."

What was the point Dylan was trying to make? he can be a big help but right now I just lost him

  "What are you trying to say?" I asked as my eyebrows furrowed.

He now was suddenly to get a worried look on his face. "Christine.. I-I I'm Gay." he said as he scratched the back of his neck.

I was shock even though his eyes haven't met mine yet, he knew what I was thinking.

  "What's going on.."

He shrugged. "Remember how yesterday.. you punched Jake in his face even though he latterly saved my life?"

I nodded as a little smirk appeared on my face

    "I realized today that I never got to thank him.." he took a big breath. "So today when we had English together, he went to get a drink a water and then I decided that it was the perfect time to actually thank him..."

I looked confused as hell.. what's he going for?

"And when I got out of that classroom.. I saw his beautiful muscular figure drinking water but when he stood up straightly and met my eyes..I just felt week for him like I had a desire for him which was odd. But then when I said thanks to him, he said 'anytime.' and the way he said it was so warm and delightful which made an action come out of me..."

I was really interested in what he had to say. Suddenly he stopped looking at the wall and stared at my eyes.. "I kissed him."

I felt like my eyes where blinded. I couldn't believe it. I was as shocked as ever.

"Now why would you do that? are you crazy? he tried hurting Adriana and you knew that."

He nods as I can see the sadness in his eyes.

   "I know, but maybe he was gay too? I mean when he saved me, I felt a weird connection and I thought he felt it too.." he said shyly.

 I shook my head. "Its okay but he doesn't deserve you.. nor Adriana.. he's an ass."

He laughed a little. "But what the  hurts is that when I kissed him.. I was forcing in the kiss, he wasn't. And when I realized what I was doing, I backed away embarrassed and confused. Instead of him either punching me or saying something that would hurt me later on, he didn't. All he did was look at me confused and disgusted which was hurting like hell." he admitted with now a sad expression printed on his face.

This has latterly broke me into pieces..

  "Since when did you find out you where gay?"

He shrugged as a tear escaped his eye. "I guess I always knew I was just too afraid to admit to anything.. to be honest, I used to always prefer to be with guys instead of girls. That's when in 7th grade I was for sure that male was the gender I craved for. I even dressed like a girl when my parents where at work." he said with a small giggle.

I smiled at him. "Then what happened?"

  "Well in 9th grade, I had this huge crush on my best friend Andrew, yeah we used to be really close but I did a mistake that I could never get back.." His face suddenly turned blank again