I see Jack gazing up lovingly at the pretty girl in his lap.

I gasp quietly. Jack? He's cheating on me?

He must have heard my gasp, because he quickly whips his head around to face me and his eyes go wide. I have tears brimming my eyes.

"Jack?" I say quietly.

"Shit. Um, Tris," He says. "It's not what it looks like?"

Tears are gathering in my eyes and anger runs through my body, making my fists clench and unclench.

"How...why? You're cheating on me?"

"Uh." He says, scratching the back of his neck. I shake my head at him.

"You jerk!" I say angrily. "You cheated on me? I thought you loved me?!" I yell at him.

"Well I did love you but you're too short and pale. You have no curves at all! You're just plain ugly and worthless! And whenever we would kiss, I would always try to take the next step further, but you! You were always to afraid! Afraid of sex! You would never have sex with me and always pushed me away! Now I don't even know why I dated you in the first place." He yells back at me.

By the end of his little rant, I have tears streaming down my cheeks and my face is probably red.? "W-what?" I croak out "How long?" My voice wavering as I struggle to make it sound stronger.

"Since the day after last Christmas. The day when you pushed me away from you and yelled 'I am not having sex with you until I'm ready.' I couldn't take it anymore so I went out and found another girl. One that would give me what I need." He says angrily.

"You asshole!" I hiss at him through clenched teeth. "I cannot believe you! The day before, on Christmas, was the day when we first said I love you to each other! Those words are supposed to mean something to people! Did it mean nothing to you? You basically just gave away my heart the next day! And you had the nerve to still show up to my house and pretend to love me everyday!" I scream at him.

"Oh shut up!" He says.

"You know what? I can do much better than you! I don't need a freaking low-life like you!"
I take the lid off my cup and walk up to him.

"I hope you enjoy the rest of your shitty life! You mother fucking bastard!" I spill all of my hot chocolate on his head and run back to my house, tears tearing down my face. And an aching in my heart spreading like a wildfire throughout my body.

I run and run. When I get to my house, I throw open the door and stomp up the stairs to my room and slam the door closed. I look over at all the pictures of Jack and I on my bulletin board that had been taken of us over the course of our three happy years together. Not anymore.

I walk up to them and tear them all down. I grab my scissors from my drawer and shred them to pieces and throw them all away. I look back up at the last picture I forgot. It's a picture of us in Chelan County, Washington. The day we climbed the mountains in Enchantment Peaks, one of the highest points in all of Washington. Christmas Day. The day we carved out names into the mountain. The day he first told me, that he loved me. But that was all a lie. A big, fat dumbass lie.

I tear the picture in half, directly down the middle. Throwing the shreds of the picture in the trash, I just now realize the tears pouring down my face. I sit on my bed and start to sob uncontrollably.