Chapter 11

The tighter you
hold on
The lesser
the experience is

Tris POV

Its been five days since our prank war started and so far, its been pretty succesful for us girls.

Flashback...

The guys are outside playing in the snow. The girls and I are putting on our gear and wiping war paint on our faces. We're going to ambush them.

Time skip

We're all in our hiding places, getting ready to attack. Chris and I are hiding behind the corner of my house, Shauna and Marlene are behind the cars, and Lynn is hiding behind a thick tree. She is wearing a white coat too, so she kina blends in.

"On three guys," I whisper into the walkie talkie.

"Okay." I hear Marlene.

"Affirmative." Lynn says.

"One...two...three!"

"Attack!" I hear Lynn yell.

We all come out from our hiding places and attack the guys with paintball guns.

Red, yellow, pink, and blue colors are flying everywhere. The white snow is now full of color. I see Marlene go after Uriah, Shauna after Zeke, and Chris after Will. So that leaves me and Lynn to go after Four. He is very tall and muscular so it's a two person job.

I hop onto Four's back and cover his eyes while Lynn repeatedly shoots him with painballs.

"Tris!" he laughs "Get off! What are you doing? Why is there little things hitting at me?"

"Its called an ambush number boy!" I say "And those 'little things' are paintballs. Lynn's shooting at you!" I laugh.

"Oh you think that's so funny?"

"Mhm."

"Well lets see you laugh at this!" And with that, he falls to the ground while I scream in suprise. He has his arms around me and we're rolling, one on top of the other, repeatedely down the hill of snow.

"Four!" I yell and he laughs, ignoring me.

We run into a hard surface, stopping us from rolling.

I look at him "Why did you do that?"

"Because it's funny," He says and I scowl.

He looks down and smirks at me then whistles.

I raise an eyebrow at him, silently questioning the cat call.

"Why don't you look at how we're positioned?" He says.

I furrow my eyebrows and look down to see that I'm on top of him, his arms locked around my waist to steady me. I blush a little.

"Oh yeah, Four! Get some!" I hear Zeke yell and a click, indicating they took a picture.

Four just chuckles at my blush. "Come on Tris." I stand up and stretch a hand out to help him up. He grabs it and stands up. "Thanks." He says and I nod at him.

It was really fun cause after that we had a snowball fight. Then my mom came home to find the whole yard covered in an array of colors. Luckily she didn't yell at us. She told us to all stand in a line, side by side with our arms around each other's shoulders. I was in between Christina and Four, we were all smiling like idiots we were having so much fun. My mom took a picture of us all and texted it to me, which I then sent to everyone else.

My mom even got the picture framed saying 'Memories like this should be remembered'.
I now have that picture frame in my room, on my nightstand. So I can look at it whenever I wake up.

The day after that was really funny cause the guys prank on us back-fired. They were going to squirt us with water guns, which we already knew, thanks to my mom's hawk-like hearing. So we took all the water out when they weren't paying attention and put in mashed potatoes so it would get stuck. And when they all started to inspect it and squeeze the trigger, the mashed potatoes squirted all over their faces! It was hilarious.

Then there was a bonus to that day too, we went to the Walmart and got black spray pant and cling wrap. We tapped the cling wrap to Zeke jeep so you can't tell if it was there or not, being that it was see through. Then we spray painted in big black letters 'GIRLS RULE!'  all over the hood, sides, and back of the jeep. Then we called him outside when we were done, saying we had a suprise for him.

"Zeke!" Shauna yells as loud as she can. "I have a surprise for you!"

He comes running out, Four, Uriah, and Will behind him.

"Hey Shauna, wha-AH! Oh my fucking God! What have you monstrous villains done to my baby!" He screeches.

He drops to his knees and starts sobbing uncontrolably. While the girls and I start to crack up laughing so much there are tears in our eyes.

"Why are you laughing?" He cries out.

"Zeke your such an idiot," Shauna say and rips off the cling wrap. "Do you honestly think we would do that? And are you crying?"

He abruptly stand up and quickly wipes his tears. "No. Of course not." He tries to laugh it off, but his red puffy eyes say a different story.

"Dude," Uriah says. "that was weak."

"Shut up, Uri!" Zeke says.

Everyone just rolls their eyes at the two.

It was super funny. Today is our last prank to end and win this prank war. They are going to freak out! This will be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry about the short chapter! I wanted it to be a cliff hanger. So it can mysterious. You will find out what the girls are up to for their last prank in the next chapter! Trust me you will really like it. At least I hope so.
I don't own Divergent and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this story so far! Thanks for reading!

~theoceps