Chapter 4

~Enjoy the story!

Four POV

I'm in my room right now, finishing up packing. I look around at all the boxes, stacked on top of one another next to the grey walls of my bedroom. Movies, clothes, pillows, blankets, books, extras. I then look over at the last box titled guitar, with my acoustic guitar and songbook in it.

I walk towards it and bend down to pick it up. As soon as I bend over I bolt back up right away, slightly groaning in pain. Yesterday's beating really took a toll on me. And all because I questioned why we were moving.

The only fortunate thing that came out of that was the reason I found out why we were moving.

My 'father' Marcus Eaton just got a promotion as 'head manager' for his job at Microsoft and its main office building is in Chicago. The house were moving into is being built and it's going to take a while to finish. The house won't be finished until, a week after winter break. So, while it's getting built we will be staying at a nice ski lodge called Chicago Summit.

When I return back to reality from my thoughts, I grab my guitar and songbook a different way by squating down to get it.

I love writing and listening to music. It helps me escape reality and calms me down, cheers me up, whatever mood I'm in really, it helps. I like writing songs to express my feelings and emotions. And because of that I keep a lock on it. The key to it is always on me though, so no one can get it. I keep it around my neck, on my dogtag necklace my mother got for me for my birthday. The number 4 is engraved on one side and the initials TJE and my birthdate on the other side. She gave it to me when I was little before she died. So, after that happened, I got another dog tag to honor her with 'Mom 8-22-09' engraved on it. The day she died. I never take it off of me in fear of losing it. That and it's very special to me. The only time I take it off is to take a shower.

I sit on my bed, go through my songbook, and find one of my favorite songs I wrote.

With our backs to the wall
The darkness will fall
We never quite thought
We could loose it all

Ready, aim, fire
Ready, aim' fire
An empire's falling just one day
You close your eyes and the glory fades

Ready, aim, fire
Ready, aim, fire away
Ready, aim, fire
Ready, aim, fire away

Off in the distance
There is resistance
Bubbling up and festering

Hey Mr.Motion
Make me a potion
Shake it all up
With your mystery

How come I've never seen your Face round here
I know every single
Face round here

A man on a mission
Changing the vision
I was never welcome here

We don't have a choice to stay
We'd rather die
Than do it
Your way

With our backs to the wall
The darkness will fall
We never quite thought
We could loose it all

Ready, aim, fire
Ready, aim, fire
An empire's falling just one day
You close tour eyes as the glory fades

Ready, aim, fire
Ready, aim, fire away
Ready, aim, fire
Ready, aim, fire away

Checking the casing
Shaking and pacing
This is the tunnel's life

Blood in the writing
Stuck in the fighting
Look through the rifle's sight