I Don't Like You!

Beginne am Anfang

"This actually feels pretty good," Astrid said, feeling Hiccup's normal sized member adjust inside of her.

Hiccup grunted, leaning down to kiss Astrid's collarbone before slowly nipping his way down.

And he thought that he had a small body. He always kept saying that his lover was a fighter but now, he felt as she was fragile.

That's why he was kissing her so gently. Astrid moaned lightly when Hiccup kissed the top of her nipple.

The boy looked up, being afraid that he'd hurt her. "Are you alright?" He asked softly.

"Are you kidding me? I've been waiting for you to move for the past five minutes..." Astrid said, a little out of breath.

Hiccup looked down between them, seeing his member deeply buried into Astrid.

He turned his head up and pressed his face to her neck, kissing it.

Astrid clawed his back gently when he slowly pulled out of her. Astrid pressed the back of her head against her pillow, feeling around on his back.

The pleasure shot though her like a canon. Hiccup grunted with her the whole time they had their activity.

He never ceased his grunting. They only became louder when he actually was close to the edge.

Astrid had already showered his member almost three times with her juices when Hiccup was nearing his first blow.

However, just as he was about to burst, Astrid buckled her hips, letting him slip out of her.

Hiccup came all over her stomach, but honestly, Astrid didn't mind. It was better than actually getting pregnant at the age of sixteen.

The blonde heard Hiccup groin and looked at him. He was wearing a pleasured-pained face.

Astrid smiled, - even though something was wrong - and placed her hand on his chest, slowly making her way down his upper body.

Astrid reached his abdomen and smiled, soon grabbing his member softly.

"I love you..." Astrid whispered into Hiccup's ear, placing a small kiss on the skin underneath.

Hiccup opened his eyes, looking into Astrid's. The blonde slowly moved her hand, massaging his member softly. "Hiccup, somethings wrong?"

"Nah..." He lied. Astrid raised her brow. "Alright...but, nothing's wrong or out of place," The boy said.

Astrid trailed her other hand from his cheek to his lower back before going back. She repeated it slowly.

"Then what is it?" Astrid asked with a calm voice. "Why me?"

The question caught her off guard and Astrid's movements ceased. "Why you? What do you mean?"

"I mean, why did you chose to love me? What did I ever do to deserve you?" Hiccup asked, almost forgetting that Astrid's hand was around his member.

"Why you? Well, I don't know. First of all, your cute. But mostly, I think that it was because of what you did to me the day before you had to kill Hookfang," Astrid slowly said, pausing a few times to kiss him in the neck and shoulder.

Hiccup looked at her, listening carefully.

"You changed my world, Hiccup. You changed me. Going from dragon killer to dragon trainer in a week is pretty cool. And you make me do it. You showed me that dragons weren't beasts that we needed to kill. Your the one who changed everyone's opinion. You saved me and the village more than once. That's why I call amazing. Your amazing."

Hiccup looked at her. "Astrid..." He begun. "You really mean that?"

"Of course I do..."

•••

"Do you, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, take Astrid Hofferson to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Stoick asked.

"I do," Hiccup said, smiling at Astrid.

"And do you, Astrid Hofferson, take Hiccup Hoffendous Haddock III to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I now, happily pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," Stoick said, smiling widely when he saw his son sweep Astrid off of her feet, kissing her.

The crowd of Vikings cheered and clapped. Snotlout didn't even show up to the wedding, knowing that he had lost the girl he loved, forever.

•••

It's been a year since the wedding, and the couples lives happily together in Hiccup's and his fathers house.

They really changed much.

Hiccup became an really handsome husband, - Astrid's words.

Astrid herself became a beautiful young woman, Hiccup's words.

Astrid walked though the front door with a mixed face of emotions.

Hiccup stood up from the floor, giving Toothless all the fish he held, walking over to Astrid.

"M'lady...are you alright? Is something wrong?" Hiccup asked, grabbing his wife's arms, pulling her against him.

Astrid laid her head on her man's shoulder, placing her hands on his waist.

"You won't be mad, right?" Astrid asked, looking up.

Hiccup had grown several inches since they'd gotten married and now reached at least six feet.

He was also the tales of them all in the gang. Snotlout had gotten over Astrid and was now obsessed with Ruffnut.

So was Fishlegs.

"Of course I won't. I could never be mad at you..." Hiccup whispered, placing a kiss onto Astrid's forehead.

"I'm pregnant," She whispered into his chest. It was barely audible but he heard it anyway.

"We're gonna be parents?" Hiccup asked, stunned. "Mmm..."

Astrid almost hid away from him, burring her face into Hiccup's chest.

"But...that's great."

"What?" Astrid looked up. Hiccup smiled. "You mean...?"

"Yes...I'm happy. I'd love to have a child, Astrid," Hiccup said softly. He picked her up in his arms, smiling.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling. "Your the best, babe," She said with a smile.

"I know."

Seconds later, a soft fist collided with Hiccup's chest. However, Astrid soon winced.

Hiccup laughed. "I'm finally stronger than you!" He almost bursted. Astrid got out of his arms and smiled, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I love you, M'lady."

"I love you to, babe."