I had to lie for you

He crumpled the piece of note and threw it on the floor, roughly.

"Ugh!" Jungkook screamed with his husky voice and threw everything on the floor.

His throat hurts, he had his hands on his neck and dropped to the floor with scattered things surrounding him. He pulled on his hair and cried harder.

He let his heart out. He cried silently in a corner with his knees to his chest. He looked down and hit his chest lightly. "I hate you!" He sobs.

"Jungkook-ah. Why are you crying, son? What happen?" His mother went in and hugged him while rocking him side to side.

He cried harder and banged his head to the wall. His mother pulled his head in and hugged him tighter.

"I'm here. I'm here." His mother cooed and cried softly too.

She had a warm heart she can't take it if her son cry, she will cry too.

She pat Jungkook's back softly and caress his hair. Jungkook felt warmth from his mother's embrace and felt a sense of living. Life must go on as he sobbed.

"mom... I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

His mother hushed him and rocked him in her arms back and forth. His mother saw a piece of note that was crumpled in front of her and took it in her hands.

"What is this? " His mother said. Jungkook eyes widen and tried to snatch the note from her but he was too late his mother stood up and unravel the piece of paper.

"mom it's not important. Please, give it back." It was too late his mother had already read the note.

"What is this supposed to mean?" His mother said and dropped the piece of paper.

She looked at Jungkook straight in his eyes waiting for him to explain what that note means to her.

"I told you it is nothing important." Jungkook said.

"What? Nothing important! It's from your brother. Why he said like he was dying?" His mother questioned him.

He gulped and his throat went dry. He opens his mouth, but no words came out.

"Answer me! Jeon Jungkook." His mother voice was stern making him jump in fright.

He promises his brother never to tell and yet here he was put on a spot. His heart was beating fast like it was coming out of his chest.

His eyes shifted from left to right. He was about to open his mouth when his mother exclaimed. "DON'T EVER TRY TO LIE TO ME!"

He was startle again and closed his eyes shut. He was sobbing, tears welled up in his eyes.

"Hyung. he went to Singapore to continue studying. He said he won't be coming back." Jungkook lied.

"Lie." His mother said bending down and grabbed his shoulder.

"It's true." Jungkook said in between his sobs.

"Lie to me again and I'll-" his mother was cut off when Jungkook hugged her making her stone heart warm a little bit. He sure knows how to soften his mother heart.

"It's true mom. I'll never lie to you. Hyung is never coming back." Jungkook said sobbing. It was hard to understand him speaking while sobbing.

His mother cried in his shoulder and sobbed. He felt pain in his heart to see his mother cry and lying to her.

"Why must he leave? Am I a burden to him?" His mother said breaking the hug and sat on the floor in front of Jungkook. Her tears fell when she said that and her voice cracking at the end.

"No. Mom. He wants to study hard and have a degree so that he can find a better job to support us." Jungkook lied and wipe off the tears using his thumb.

His mother held on his hand and nod her head.

"Really?" She said.

"I'll go to school tomorrow okay. But promise me you will take care of yourself while I'm gone. I'll try to be home as soon as possible." Jungkook said and wipe the tears using his other thumb.

His mother smiled faintly and hugged him.

"That's my son."

To be continued....