XXXX Rooftop

"What do you want yoongi?" Jaehyuk asked approaching him as soon as he arrives.

"Remember this place?" Yoongi asked smirking as he sat down by the edge of the rooftop.

"What is it that you want? I told you to leave me alone and now you use my brother to get to me?" Jaehyuk snapped at yoongi.

"Chill man... There's no need to get so angry. I just want to know how you're doing?" yoongi said staring at him.

"You are doing great, Huh? Well, I'm not. The police are still investigating on this case and I can't live in peace." Yoongi sighed, staring down at his feet.

"If you shut your mouth the police won't know it's our doing." Jaehyuk said standing up and walked back towards the door.

"Let's turn ourselves in?" Yoongi suggested as he too stood up to look at him.

"Are you crazy?"

"How long are you going to live in guilt? Don't you feelㅡ"

"I've avenged my father's death. It's the only goal I have."

"Man... Pleaseㅡ"

"Don't ever suggest that stupid idea of yours. We don't have anything to do with each other again. I suggest you just live your life as before. Forget that ever happened you understand!" Jaehyuk snapped.

"How's your arm? The scar won't go away?" yoongi changed the subject staring at jaehyuk's arm.

"It's a reminder I had accomplished. Thanks for helping me although you were hesitant at first."

"Yeah man. No problem. You are my friend and partner in crime. That's all that matters." yoongi chuckled.

They laugh hysterically like mad man.

"Did you tell your brother about this?" yoongi asked.

"No. I'll never tell him. I don't want him to know. He has already gone through a lot. He'll hate me if he knew what kind of brother I am."

"What if he asked?"

"I'll never tell him and that's final."

To jaehyuk, Jungkook doesn't need to know that he killed their father's killer.

He doesn't want Jungkook to know that he is a murderer wearing a mask hiding everything from him.

Jungkook looked up to him and he don't want Jungkook to hate him. So, he made a promise to himself never to tell his innocent brother that he was behind the factory that was burned.

He did it for justice but is it really justice?

No, he did it for his father.

Now his father can rest in peace.