First incident

The orientation ended and they went to class for the first official lesson.

Its finally lunch time and Jungkook quickly pack his stuff into his bag.

"Let's go to the cafeteria!"

"Let's go go go." Jungkook beamed and they made their way to the cafeteria.

It was 1pm, the cafeteria was already crowded like pack of sardines.

They walked around to find any empty seat but there were close to none.

They decided to go for another round and there's two seats available but beside it was that girl in class that bumped into Jungkook earlier.

"There's two seats but it's her that bumped into you this morning. You want to seat there?" Jimin whispered.

"Sure."

"Excuse me. Are these seats taken?" Jimin asked politely.

"No." She looked up with a smile.

"Can we seat here?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, sure. They're all yours." She replied with a smile.

"Thanks." Jungkook put his bag beside her and they went to buy their lunch.

Bang!!!

"What the fuck! Watch where you're going dumbass!" Yoongi cursed.

His tray drops because Jungkook had bumped into him.

His school uniform was stained.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook bowed and apologise repeatedly.

The student seated were looking and gasping while some were whispering.

"Oh my god. He's dead."

"No one messes with yoongi."

"Poor guy what will yoongi do to him."

The whispers go on and on, hearing that Jungkook legs were trembling in fear.

Damn it! It's my first day here and look at what I landed myself into.

Jungkook said to himself.

"Well... What are you waiting for? Pick it up!" Yoongi shouted staring at the mess on the floor.

It makes Jungkook jumped.

"What?" Jungkook was confused.

"What? You asking me what? Are you really that stupid?" Yoongi hissed gesturing his hands at the mess on the floor.

"I'll pay you back. I'm really sorry." Jungkook bowed again.

"You owe me. Put it on your tab. Look what you did to my uniform. Wash my uniform. I want it to clean by tomorrow. You got that!" Yoongi hissed angrily throwing his dirty uniform at Jungkook's face and walked away.

He is rude but it's my fault that I bumped into him. Now, I need to clean his uniform. Jungkook said in his heart.

They went back to their seats and took their bags. They did not have an appetite anymore and decided to leave to class.