Help me

Jungkook went to his father's grave. The night was cold, and the breeze make Jungkook shoulder shuddered.

He forgets his jacket because he ran from home in a hurry.

He reached his father's grave.

He bowed and sat at the edge of the tombstone.

"Dad...." Jungkook cooed but his voice was cracking, he was crying.

He cleared his throat.

"Dad.... I'm here." Jungkook said caressing his father's tombstone.

"Dad... today was my happiest day and saddest night. I learn to know who killed you. It was Eunji's father. I like her so much but now I just don't know what to do?" Jungkook asked, hoping that his father could hear him and gave him advice.

Jungkook lay down beside his father with his hands supporting the back of his head and looked up to the starry night sky. There were stars and a full moon.

"Dad what should I do? Help me." Jungkook asked still looking up and slowly closing his eyes to feel the windy breeze that passes by him.

"Do what is right." His father said.

"And what is that? Every time I looked at her, I saw her father's face." Jungkook whisper still closing his eyes.

"That is the past son. Don't dwell on the past Jungkook-ah. It's been a year. You should move on my son. You should follow your heart and not your mind." His father said.

"I should follow my heart."

He stood up and smiled at his father's grave.

"Thanks dad." He said caressing his father's tombstone and stood up.

"It is time to tell her the truth." Jungkook said placing his hands to his heart.

"Will she be able to accept the truth?"

"She needs to know; her father is a killer."

"Her father was the devil."