A visit to his father's

"Dad I came to pay you a visit." Jungkook said crouching down beside his father's grave.

His eyes welled up in tears when he stood near his tombstone.

"Dad... I got into S University! You're proud of me, right?" He chuckled lightly.

"It wasn't easy, but I studied hard. I took business major and now we're learning accounting."

"Happy 52th birthday dad. I brought your favourite cheesecake and some flowers. I'm sorry, I couldn't visit you yesterday, school is killing me. There is so much projects I must do. Anyways, I miss you, dad. I missed you so much." Tears were streaming down his face. He paused and looked into the distance.

"Life is so difficult without you. I shouldn't have run away with jaehyuk that night. if only I didn't whine about going to the restaurant, you would still be here. you would-

he wipes his tears away and glance at his father's tombstone.

"I'll come again soon, Dad. I got to leave for school. I'll take my leave first." He places the flowers down and manage to give his father a smile.

He staggered a bit because of dizziness.

Flashbacks

"Dad! Please, wake up!" Jungkook shake his father lifeless body.

There was too much blood spilling out from his hips as the rain washed away the blood down the drain.

"Dad, I will avenge you. I will find out who did this to you, and I will..." Jaehyuk said holding his father's hand tightly as his hands trembled.

The next morning his father was buried, and their mother had a tough time. His mother was crying, grieving and blaming herself for his death.

"It is not her fault. It is nobody's fault. We were there at the wrong timing."

Jungkook said.

End of flashbacks