Surprise!

Taehyung POV

Finally, school has ended. I'm going to send them a text at our group chat.

Tae: Hey guys. What time do you guys end school today?

RM: Hello tae. We will end in a minute. Why?

Tae: Do you guys wanna hang out after school? We have so much to catch up on ^^.

Seokjinie: Okay. Meet you at our usual place?

Hobi: Hey tae. How's life?

Yoongie: Yo tae! What's up??

Tae: Okay the usual place it is. See you in 15 minutes. Hey yoongi and hobie ^^. Life have been good. I got some great news to share!

"Let's go. I can't wait to meet taehyung. It's been awhile since he contacted us, right? Namjoon asked.

"Namjoon it's only been yesterday he texted us." Hoseok said laughing at his friend.

"Oh, right! Let's go. I want to hear what great news he has for us."

They reached the rooftop but taehyung is not there.

"Aye.... where is tae?" Jin asked.

"He must be late. Let's sit down first." yoongi said.

They sat down but they did not know that I was hiding. I slowly made my way behind them.

"Boo!" I tapped hobi hyung shoulder.

"Aaah~~" They screamed.

I laughed at how funny their faces were.

"Hey! You scared me. Don't do that again." Jin hyung said as he places his hands on his chest.

"Guys, I have great news!"

"This is why I'm here. What is it?"

"I'm now studying in S University with you guys! Surprise!"

"That's great! But aren't you home-schooled? How did you convince your mother?" Jin asked.

"Well... she was busy with work and no one is home to teach me, so I tried persuaded her. I told her I wanted to go to this school, and she agreed. So here i am!" I said spinning around with my imaginary wand.

"Wow. That is like a miracle because your mother is so strict. Did you make friends?" yoongi hyung asked.

"Yeah three of them but one of them is a girl. They are so kind and friendly. We click so fast and I enjoy talking to them. We shared a lot of things in common." I told them.

"Aye a girl? Who is that girl?" namjoon hyung asked wriggling his eyebrow.

"She is just a friend. She is very pretty too."

"You should meet my friends. I'll introduce you to them. I told them about you guys too." I said.

"What did you talk about us? I hope you are not badmouthing us." Jin asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"Of course not!"

**

We talked about the things that was left out and reminisce about the past.

It's good to finally get to hang out with them again.