New Friend!

They walked into class and Ms. Lim noticed taehyung. She asked him to introduce himself to the class.

"Ah~ class we have a new student joining us today. Please introduce yourself to the class." Ms. Lim said gesturing her hands to taehyung asking him to come inside and stand beside her.

"Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung and I'm from Daegu. Nice meeting you and please guide me." taehyung said in his dialect and bow forward, he smiled, and everyone welcome him warmly.

"Alright. Taehyung you can sit beside Eunji and please tell him what we are learning right now, Eunji." Ms. Lim said.

Taehyung made his way to sit beside Eunji as he smiled warmly at her.

"Hello." Taehyung said occupying the seat.

'Hi." Eunji smiled bright welcoming him to class.

They had 15 minutes of break and Jungkook dragged Jimin to Eunji's seat.

"Jimin I want to introduce you to my new friend I met at the general office."

"Tae meet my friends Jimin and you know her already." Jungkook smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

"Hello Jimin. I'm taehyung but you can call me tae for short." Taehyung said excitedly.

"So which school were you from previously?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm home-schooled. But since my mom is busy with work and no one is at home to teach me, I told her that I wanted to go to this school because my friends are all here!" taehyung smiled.

"Oh, you have friends here. That's so cool!" Jimin said.

"They are in year two. There are four of them." taehyung said holding four fingers up.

"I'll introduce you to them if I ever bumped into them." taehyung said showing his rectangle smile.

"Oh. so, you're here because of them?" Jimin asked.

"Yes and no. No. I'm here because I always wanted to have a taste of being in a government school and yes because I already had friends studying here. They don't know that I studied here so I wanted to surprise them." taehyung said excitedly as his smile grew wider.

"Do you want to sit with us during lunch?" Eunji butted in.

"Yeah. I would love too." taehyung smiled.

The bell rang and its lunch time.

"Time for lunch! I'm hungry!" taehyung exclaimed making Eunji laughed.

He was the first to pack his bags and he helped Eunji packed hers too.

"Let's go hurry up! Hurry up!" taehyung exclaimed again to them.

They laughed at how excited taehyung was and went to one of the restaurants in the campus which is the BBQ place.

"Eunji so you are the only girl here?" taehyung asked.

"Yeah. I love hanging out with them. They are so much fun!"

"But what if you wanted to talk about girls' stuff who do you talk to?" taehyung asked.

"Uhm, I don't know maybe Jungkook because he listens attentively although he does not understand." Eunji said laughing.

Jungkook looked at her and smiled "I understand okay. It's just that you sometimes talk too fast and I can't catch up with what you're trying to say." Jungkook defended himself and chuckled softly.

"What do you like to do when you're bored?" Jimin asked.

"I love dancing and singing. I always sing in the shower and disturb my brother who is sleeping. I would be his alarm clock sometimes." taehyung said laughing.

"We love singing too! We would click together just fine." Eunji said.

"Really? What's your favourite song?" taehyung asked amazed that they love to sing and dance too.

"Mine is eyes, nose, lips by taeyang." Jimin said in a sing-like voice.

"I love we don't talk anymore by Charlie puth." Jungkook said.

"Me... Uhm. There's so many songs I like but recently is big bang's let's not fall in love." Eunji said.

"I love all big bang's songs. Recently is bang, bang, bang." taehyung said doing the bang bang bang dance with his fingers and soon Jungkook and Jimin joined him.

The BBQ place was alive again now that they have a new friend.

Taehyung is so adorable and a hyper friend. He has too much excitement!