Oh, I remember him!

<yoongi>

Damn that kid. My uniform is ruin because of him.

He seems familiar though. Where have I seen him before?

Whatever. He's going to pay for what he did. Embarrassing me in front of everyone.

"Man, why are you in your home clothes. I thought I saw you in your uniform this morning?" His best friend namjoon asked.

"This idiotic kid bumped into me and stained my uniform. So, I asked him a favour to wash it for me since it's his doing." I said annoyed.

"Wow. Did you kick his ass?"

"I wanted too but I restrained myself. Anyways, that uniform have not been wash for four days. So, he is doing me a big favour."

"You dirty man."

I laughed at his facial expression.

Tomorrow I better have my uniform clean. I only have one pair.

"Let's hangout with the others after school?" namjoon asked.

"I can't I need to record my music. Next time okay. Send my regards to hoseok."

"Oh man you got no jams." namjoon pouted.

The school ended and we went our separate ways. We bid goodbye and I went to my studio to record my song that is produce with namjoon. I was walking out of school when I saw that kid in front of me.

"Hey dumbass!" I called out to him.

He jumped, shocked that I shouted into his ears. He turned around a little annoyed.

"What? You got a problem?" I said glaring at him.

"N-no... i'll wash your uniform and give it to you tomorrow. Where can I give you this at?" He asked.

"At the rooftop."

"Okay."

We were walking the same way and he turn to his right. I followed close behind him. He looks so familiar and its bothering me to know who he is, so I quietly followed him. He makes another left turn and I know who lives there. Jeon Jaehyuk.

Don't tell me that is his brother? No wonder I find him familiar. Well now that I know that, that is his brother....