You need a guitar?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You're breast say almost thirty but your face says fifteen." Yep, the same old Chris Cerulli that I knew and loved. "Gee, your face says twenty-nine but your attitude says twelve. Guess, we are in the same boat." I look at him with fake disappointment, it only makes him laugh and run his fingers through his black hair.  "Okay, I'll give you that one. You are the cutest thing, you're so short even with heels."

Yeah and I'll use the damn heel and ram it into your stupid shin. "Maybe, you're just so tall and everyone is short compared to you." I huff and place my hands on my hips, now he was just being an äss. "Everyone is shorter than me but you are like an elf you wouldn't even have to really get on your knees for me."

I don't stop my fist from punching his bicep, just because he was some singer now didn't mean I was going to let him insult my height. "Don't test my limit, Cerulli." I growl with a pointed finger at his chest. "I never told you my last name, how the hell do you know me?" Chris ask as he rubs his bicep from the punch, I was hoping I had bruised it well enough. "I know you, you just don't remember me." I respond blankly, Chris didn't appear confused it was like this stuff happened all the time. "If you don't want to admit your a fan–"
I cut him off at his smirk. "No! We use to be friends I guess you just don't remember me or Ricky at all." I sigh and cross my arms, I didn't know why I was trying to get him to remember, he wasn't going to.

"Maybe it will come back to me. I don't have a very good memory if I'm honest." Ricky comes back with a black glass guitar, he was already having fun with it by just plucking at the strings a few times. "Will leave you to practice, your performance is in an hour try your hardest to memorize it." The whole Motionless In White band was now surrounding Ricky, teaching him how to memorize quickly or how he could do accurate riffs. Ricky was over consumed, I could tell from being with him for so long. He would have this worried look to him and his breathing would become harsh like he was getting claustrophobic. "It's okay! I can get this down in an hour!" Ricky yelps out finally when the talking almost goes over his opinions. He looked like a kicked, lost puppy in the middle of the crowded circle. "Come on, guys, leave him alone and let him get to work." Andy from Black Veil Brides manages to get the other band to get ready. Once we were alone I went to interrogate him about the concert.
Ricky was nervous about this, probably because he'd never played one note on a guitar. "Ha, how are you going to pull this one off, Olson?"

Ricky groans sadly with a shrug. "I don't know why I did that! I guess I just wanted to be with Chris...And you..." He kicks the stand the music was on and nearly knocks it to the ground. "Never mind, I'll figure this out somehow." I bite my lip and take the guitar from him, it was something I could probably pull off. "This music looks fairly easy..."
I play the first five measures of a song called 'City Lights' Then doing the same with the next three songs labeled 'Immaculate Misconception' 'Ghost In The Mirror' and 'Hatefück'
"I can play these! Ricky, If you don't want to do this I'll tell Vinny you got sick. Then, I'll play and you won't be shamed." Ricky scratches at his jaw with a uncertain look he finally answered me. "Yeah, okay, I'll act sick." I laugh and steal the beanie from his head. "I feel more confident with this—"

"Fine! You can wear it!" Ricky plops down on the couch and covers his eyes with a pillow. "Yay! Thank you!" He was so protective of his beanie and he wouldn't even let Chris borrow it. I carry the bass to where I heard Vinny beating on the drums behind Practice Room 2. "Hey, Vinny..."

"What's up, chica?"

"Ricky started throwing his guts up a few minutes go and now he can't play..."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, but, I can play the guitar guaranteed better than your last guitarist. If Chris or Devin is okay with that." Vinny fiddles with the drumsticks in his hands. "Chris is the vocalist so you'd have to talk to him about it, if he and our manager wants you to play then go crazy." Now I had to find Chris? This was like Waldo. I spent about five minutes of practice time arguing with Chris's manager about why Ricky couldn't play since he should be playing unless he was literally dying, then I had to play a song of his choosing and ace it. After ten minutes both Chris and his manager agreed to let me play. "Well, I'll have Tiffany do your make-up while you memorize." Chris introduces me to the make-up artist who was a girl about my age probably with pink hair and freckles dotting her cheeks. "I would die to have this pale complexion! It's so pretty on you!" She squeals as she starts caking my arms in black warpaint while did my hardest to memorize all four songs. "I'm going to block your sight real quick." I allow her to draw patterns on my face and managed to do three from the four songs by memory just barely while she drew.  "Okay! Okay! There is a huge crowd! Lady and gentlemen!" Everyone! Shut up!" A short man with neon green hair and tattoos decorating his neck and arms screams at us all to get us to quiet down.