stupid montez

when i got up the next morning... i was greeted with 3 handsome faces ...

" i pulled the covers off and yawned ..stetching my hands and asked '' good morining my oh dear lovely brothers..how may  i help you?"

"by answering these questions.." said krage

" well when were you gonna tell us about austin moon?"asked ken

" umm- today? well dont you guys know already?" i asked in a bored tone .." you saw the both of us outside.." i said as i made my way towards the bathroom and they followed me

" well we were hoping you would tell us from your own mouth .." said kyle

" go away you little twats..i dont really know why i even reply to this useless talk of you guys.." i said and they all chuckled .

after bath and dressing up .. i went downstairs and saw that austin and my dad and all my brothers were talking to him ..

the room was like .. crowded..

"good morning muffin." he said

" candy"i said as i grabbed my toast and stuffed it in my mouth ..

" why are you here..?" i asked .." well now i am going to drive you today .." he said

" better get going ..or we will surely be late ..'" he said and my dad nodded ..

"i am ready.. lets go." i said giving a quick hug to my mother and getting a kiss from my 'daddy' ..

" aww someone forgot us!!too busy with candy." said ken

i chuckled and went and hugged the three and krage was like.." you know that i am tagging along right?"

" sure kiddo..let's go" said austin and we made our way to the car..

"please do not make out infront of me..and I am just your brothers age Austin. .I'm not a kid " krage said

" just shut up " i said.

**

we reached school and krage just nodded at austin and vanished.. we went to the locker room and could hear everyone wispering..

wow they finally got together

that is actually weird

my god she is the best quaterback ..i want her i let out a chuckle on that one
Austin was glaring at everyone who said anything about me. .

Believe me..if you would have tole me at the beginning of the year that I will be in a relationship. .let alone. .even talk with him without an .. argument I would have laughed my ass out. ..

we finally saw our group standing by my locker ..

wow... really felt weird to say our..group. ..

"hey kostin.. " said clyton

"liz are you sure he is not gay ?" i ask and clyton punched me playfully on my shoulder..

" no he isnt... i wouldnt be dating him if he was one.. i would make him my bff..like forever..and go shopping with him  " she said..

"listen guys .. i need to tell you guys something ... and listen austin i want to meet arlett... and ..ask her about the thing i talked to you about.." i said and the bell struck us in our ears..

*

at lunch i accidently bumped into cara making her stumble two steps behind

" watch where your going bitch" she said