zac wants to come too

at school the next day we sat at our table quietly ... today surprisingly clyton was'nt around liz during lunch...there's a shock!

after a good 2 minutes i saw the guys pushing austin towards our table .. i didn't know why he hesitated to come and sit with us today ..

after many goood attemps .. they managed to bring austin near the table and they all sat and made him sit besides me ..

it was his usual place anyways but i could see that he was nervous..

suddenly clyton got up and announced. ." here ladies and gentlemen .. austin moon would like to-" he was cut off by mike.." you dont need to announce it ..! get up austin and spill it.." he said

"okay .." austin seiged and got up and then knelt on one knee besides me

" kody taylor...will you be my princess to the prom ?"

OH MY FREAKING GOD OF HEVEANS!!!!

did austin moon just ask me to be his date to the prom?

you heard him now say yes!!

why should i?

you like him bimbo

no i dont

aww but you do .. iam your heart and i know your feelings more than you do ...now say yes and get over with it!!

okay okay calm down mind!!!

then after getting to know that i might have a little crush on him i said

" i'd love to austin moon"

liz and clyton cooed awwwww .. a very big one and mike wiped a fake tear and jimmey covered his mouth as he was laughing..

austin got up and hugged me and we looked around..

the girls looked that they were about to cry and many of the boys cursed loudly ..where as austin here was blushing... HE WAS BLUSHING!!!

woah woah!!! why am i getting all girley? gosh !

after the drama we headed home .. he dropped me home and i went in and krage was already home ... ken came running towards me and picked me up in bridal style and twirled me around...

" hey !!put me down.."i yelled

kaiden and kyle approached us and kisssed me on my forehead

" my princess has finally gained some female hormones!" said kyle

i pouted at this and made the cranky puppy dog face

"awww didnt mean it like that cuttie" they gave me a hug and kaiden continued.." we came to know how you blushed when austin asked you"

i blushed then too and went running to my room ...now thhat was what a little fragile little princess would do.

i felt like a looser but that time it felt good..

*my phone rang and it was zac

"hey i wanna eat ice cream ..pick me up?" he asked

"ill be there in 10"i said quickly jumping out of bed and grabbing my keys

i was a crazzy person of ice cream or anything that was cold..

i dinged the bell of the house and eva opened it...

"hey!come in ..but austin is not at home..."she said

"oh i am here to take zac out ..he said he wanted to eat ice cream "i said