matt black car which is freaking hott..

KRAGE ON TOP

..." im NOLE kHAON.."he said..:

" where did you take my princess today?'' asked Kyle.

." only for a movie.." he said and he was cut off by Ken..

" only a movie and dinner right?do you reallly like her or you are just killing around time?"

" no ..i really like her ...sir?"he said which made me laugh ,..he actually called my ken doll sir

.."so now be a good little boyfriend and dont break her heart " said Kaiden...awwww... they are soo protective.
..ehh. ..

."okay then .. thats enough for today boy ...kody are you walking him out?" asked dad...

i nodded and when we were out " i don think they like me a lot.." said nole

.." believe me they dont like anyone whom i like."i said..

" so your saying that you like me huh?"
"I don't know.. .well not bye ." i said and walked inside

.." piggy back now KAI!!!"i yelled as i jumped on his back.

." you are slim and all but you have a lotta weight there.." he groaned...we went around the house and then he dropped me on my bed and all of my brothers came and we were talking ..

that is when my phone dinged and i had received a text from austin ... MOON- PRACTICE TOMORROW ..WONT MAKE IT ..TELL COACH .. i didnt text him back ........

" soo you are cheating on your boyfriend?" asked Krage,..

." go away krage.." i snap ..

" i dont like that nole,.. please brake up with him .." said Kai.

.''ill think about it kai..i dont exactly like him either but i just dont wanna break his heart ..it was sort of a bet that i lost so i had to go out with him ... its not exactly official guys..."

i told them what exactly happened then later they decided that we should watch a movie..

.they wante to watch SAW - VI but since i am a GIRL and all they decided not to watch it

"what? i really wanna watch that film you guys!!!" i yelled out.

." i bet you will puke when youy see wht the hell happens in it " said Kyle .

."the bet is on then!" i said ...

we saw the film and Krage rushed to the bathroom

...i agree that it was disgusting ..especially when they cut off his skull and weigh his brain and tare his body and remove his intestines out ...eww..but i won the bet...

"so what now?what do i win?" i ask playfully

"you get your brothers love KOKOBEAR!!!" saying this kyle hugs me tightly.

.i push him off of me and "no you've given me enough of that kylekins...i want ....umm...i want a biggggg teddy bear on which i can bounce on ..."

i said jumping on my bed like a small kid..."woah who needs a teddy bear...just hug yourself okay?"he said

when everyone started to laugh and i threw a pillow on them...then started theofficial pillow fight.

.."you are strong little sis!" said Ken

" what do you expect?i have stayed with 4 brothers for so many years and they used to attack me ..." i said winking at them

" ooh is that so?" said Kaiden picking me up,...we all had a lot of fun then when we found out that it was 2 am in the morning ..we all went to sleep ...

."wake up sleepy head.." said Ken ..shaking me

"go away kenny.. i wanna sleep ..." i said throwing him off my bed.

." hey is this what you do to your older brother? get up or else ill push you in the bathroom in the cold water koko..".

." yes this is what i do to my older brother now can i have some sleep ? " i groan...

after a minute of silence Kaiden came in and he picked me up and i started hitting him

...of course i got up and after i got all freshen up ..
.i went downstairs..

."ohh god i am late ...i have to reach school like in 10 minutes...i gotta go bye love you all.."i said when Kyle caught my hand.

."what are you doing ...i m late kylekins!!"i snapped..

." ooh you wanna take your old car.. ...unless you want a bugatti as your ride.." he said..

" your kidding me" i say in a shock..

.thats when he points out the matt black car which is freaking hott..

." ill give you a ride to school ." said Ken..

"lets go then.." i say practically pulling ken towards the car and when we reach there i kept staring at it ..

"so do you want it or what?" he asked

.." wait is this mine?" i ask in shock "shut up and get in it ...you are not even 18!" he says getting in it..

"lets just pretend that ill get this on my birthday oh and by the way I do have a car Ken " i say winking ..

he just smirked and we made our way to the school... he just comes out of it and when we arrive there ...all eyes on us... LIZ and Clyton come over and just gasp ....