i am kody taylor!

after that stupid annoying class we had lunch ... i made my way through and met liz ..of course with Clyton!! god that kid is really annoying..i went there and sat beside mike..he was the best at listening my problems..he would never snap me in the middle or cut me off ..he would just listen.." so wat's up Ko?you know you can always tell me right?"

i smiled at him " yep i know i can tell you anything so i need you to hear me out now.." i said and told him the entire story .." ooh!so you and Moon ha?" he said jokingly ..i lightly punched him in the shoulder and said.." Moon is one of the most annoying brat in the world.." i said and i could see that liz and clyton were staring behind me  ...

i looked over my shoulder and saw that austin was standin behind me.. " you know taylor... you houldn't backstab people.." he said smirking..god

i would really like to punch off that smirk once and for all..

" okay then moon you are the most annoying,stupid brat i've ever met.." i said as i got up.."this can't be good.." mike wispered and got up along with me..

"i just came here to tell you that we agreed to meet up at my place for the english project and then for soccer at yours.." he said and as i nodded he turned and went away. we sat down on our seats and all our friend joined in ..

.tat's when CARA MONTEZ .the rich spoilt girl came upto me ... she was the dressy girl and the girly girl and the bitch of the school..she would do anything to get what she wanted ..but in a violent way... she would pay some people to do her dirty work,,... once when a sophmore accidently just bumped into her she started to cry and make a fuss of things and then punched her in the face and the poor girl ended up in the hospital .. no one used to like her except for her clone amy and cara's boyfriend brett lake and this twit Lincoln Parker ....these 4 roamed around the academy like they owned it ...

coming to the present back ..

cara came and grabbed my shoulder and said" umm hey Kody ...can i alk to you in private?" i smiled and got up and followed her though my guys were saying no.she led me towards the washroon and when we went inside she started all her crap.

" what's it with you Taylor? yoou are supposed to be a tomboy ..you play soccer so why in the world do you still want to become a cheerleader?" she asked me ... " uum .. because i am the head of both ?" i said uncertain what was she going to do.. '' well you shouldnt .. its not your type anyways.... i should be the one.. i want to be one.." she said slapping the wall...

okay when i forcefully was crowned as the head cheerleader ... cara literally fought with me and i had told her if she wanted that.. she could have it... but because of the super bitchyness she had in her .. the crowd did not support her and i was loved by everyone .she was jealous of me and still is ..she had done horrible things to my locker and to my gym clothes and all but when the principal found out that i didnt do anything he insulted her infront of the entire school and was suspended for 3 days which went on her record and all so in short we both are never on good terms with each other .."if you still want you can have it okay?i didnt wanted to become thart anyways but because the school didnt want you to become one they chose me because i dont have that type of a dirty ego as you cara!" i said when she threw a punch but i ducced and she hit herself to the wall lightly because i grabbed her by the top but i let her hit the wall...i thought that it was quite funny ...

"you stupid bitch you will pay for that "she said ...believe me nothing happened to her..

" blah ..." i said and walked away.. after school that day i went home and after i got all cleaned up i went to moon's house ..i rang the doorbell ...a little girl opened the door and stared at me for a few seconds and then smiled at me."umm.. hey there  is austin in there?"

i asked her with a smile.. she blushed instantly and went inside the house and yelled as i followed her "aus!! a beautiful girl is here to meet you!!"

" aww ,..you are more beautiful little one..what is your name?" i asked her.." i am Ally Moon ..but you are more pretty ..what is your name?"

''kody taylor...but you can call me ko..all my friends do.." i said with a smile.." you can call me anything but my brothers call me princess.." she blushed as she said....she was so cute she had no attitude like austin and when she said brotherS i thought that she might turn out like me but she was all girly ..i wasnt.. she almost looked like she was 7 or 8 years old and still had a barbie doll in her hand...anyways her hair was light brown like austin and her eyes were a light shade of green..she really looked pretty.........

"ooh hey kody ! nice to see you here..i supose you are here for the play right? they are upstairs in austin's room .. go up there .. im gonna go out with ally and will be back till 8 ..please tell this to austin will you?" i nodded as eva said all of this in one breath .." mom no..i wanna stay here with ko!!she is really pretty and fun ..'' said the little one .."if its okay eva, ill take care of this beautiful young lady .'" i said putting my hands on ally's shoulders .." okay ..that will be just perfect,.. help yourself with anything atall okay?bye" saying this she took off.." so ko .. wanna go in my room and play?" she asked me.

" that sounds great but how about i finish my project first and then we will play?" i asked her.."now show me wheres austins room" i asked her when she caught my hand and led the way.

i reached the door and knocked it .. but no one answered it so i decided to just barge in .. " hey  ..taylor.." said austin .."hey moon .. hey dean .. so what did you guys do so far.?" i asked as i sat down on the bed and ally came and sat right besides me.. "hey princess ! why dont you go to your room and ill come as soon as im done with my project?" he asked her ..'politely'..

" no its okay... ko is going o come and paly with me after this project ..bye i'll see you later ko!" she said while walking out of the door.." i cant believe it .. she is so picky about people.she doesnt like just anyone ..and  i really dont know how she liked you ,," austin said lazily.."okay moving on ..what did you guys discuss?" i asked looking at dean .." well he and i wrote the play and here it is...'the princess' "he handed my the book in which he wrote the script ..''seriously?the title is only so boring..i wonder how is the script..'" i said smiling scarcastically..