meeting the brothers...

AUSTIN'S POV...

"what the hell dude?now i cant even be friends with her?" says Clyton annoyed..
"anyone but not her." i say and i walk away ,....

during the practice we were all shivering...it was too cold but after working out and sweating..

we felt pleasent ... i really dont know how was Kody managing with her shorts! wait,... why do i even care..man i really dont want to talk to her ...she is just so annoying...

she humiliated me infront of the entire school .!!!

austin moon!!you were the one who accepted the challenge...you called her a tomboy!!

ooh yea right ...i am such a fool!!

yes you are ....you should go and apologize ...

yeah ... maybe i should..

no!!! shut up mind...that is redicilous ...i dont want to give her a heartattack! she will probably will get i if i say sorry'

...when the practice finally ended.. wemade our way out of here thats when there was an announcement.

.."MISS KODY TAYLOR AND MR AUSTIN MOON please assemble in the principal's office right now."...

.i made my way there ...and asw that she was already standing there..

."come in " said mr. hackeds ,...as we entered in ..we both said the same thing together.

."i didnt do anything now.." and after saying this we look at each other..

" well that is not why i called you here... i called you here because this is about what you are going to do..."we just stare at his face...

"there is a problem between you two... i havent seen anyone in this academy like the two of you ...you both are to become friends somehow .... if this continues i dont think that it is possible for your little challenges to be held in this school every time you want ....and if you two like challenges so much ...i challenge you KODY TAYLOR AND AUSTIN MOON to become friends....and end this fued or whatever is going on between you two...you may go now...do not argue ..and if i find you arguing...i'll have you both in detention for 4 weeks!do you understand me?".....

.i finally speak up ..."sir...we have never been friends and i dont think that we will ..." i say when kody speaks up

..." yeah ...this is because YOU are jealous of ME..." ....she says pointing ...

i get annnoyed and "no i am not ... you are.." ....

koody smirks "give me one good reason why would i be ?" that question annoyed me even more

...i open my mouth to defend myself that is when mr hackeds yelled at us

.." ..........and which is why you both will be doing a project on soccer ..make it a presentation or anything ... decorative... these grades will be adjusted and put up in your reportcard .... and you cant fail or get below D- ...i think i am clear now..now off you go....you better start today or you will not finish by the end of the third week ..." he said practically pushing us out of the office,..

geez that guy needs to chill out
... i guess we both need to ... it is afterall because of us this has happened....she didnt speak with me until we reahched outside,...

" when do you want get started with the project Moon?" she finally asked me ...

i dont know why i had been waiting for that question to be asked. .

." how about today?'' i ask her and she nodded in approval ...

" well then meet me at my place after going home ... unless you could give me a ride now itself ... liz already left with me car along with Clyton ...i mean Andereas ...Your bestie..." she said in a weird tone

..."so that's why you wand to do the project today... because you dont have a ride... clever.." i say as we approach my car

.."atleast i am ..taking you none like you ..leaving me out in the cold ...alone to walk ...'' she said..i could have practically just said something  right  now but god alone knows why i didnt yell or say something back...i just ignored that comment and we went to her house ...

KODYS pov...

the ride was filled wwith arguements again about why did we have to do this project and all but finally we reached my mansion ... we got out and approached the door... Krage opened the door..

"ooh hey Kody ..umm and you are ..?" he said examining his face.

." ooh why do i bother ? you are the jerk who called my sister a tomboy ...well just so you know she also happens to be the head cheerleader okay?gosh!... anyways ...why the hell  are you here again ?" he asked ...

 he was just trying to act like my big brothers ..aww that was cute...

moon was just staring at him ...and then he smirked and looked at me....

...." we have a project together...as a punishment so ...this is krage my little brother and krage this is austin moon ..." i say ..

'' i've heard about him ... you play basketball right?'' moon asked krage but he just nodded and went away ..

" i dont think he likes me very much ..." he said as. we went into the livingroom and saw that the trio was sprawled on the couch playing video games.. 

" hey Kody ...umm ... whos this ? ooh is this the guy you keep fighting with?" asked kyle

..i nod at his weird question ... finally they all end their game and look at us .....the trio stands and walks towards us...

" austin moon " he announces himself drawing his hand towards kaiden .... he shakes his hand and says .
." i am kaiden taylor .."

" i of course know who you are.. the star player of soccer ..legendary taylors.. ...well the awesome captain ....i was on your team ..one year after kody joined.." he said.. kai nodded and i spoke up

" thats Kyle and Ken " i introduced them ..

"i know....the taylors...you were quite popular.." he said smirking

..." well moon what brings you here?" Ken asked .." well we have to do a project on soccer as our punishment so thats it.." he trialed off

." well gooodluck with that.." said kai ... we were supposed to decide what were we going to do ...but our ideas wouldnt match..

"why you dont agree with me ?what i am saying is worth a million bucks taylor..!!" argued moon...

."no moon your idea sucks like anything in this world okay?just live with the fact...and we are going to take in my idea" they both stood up and started to argue like anything..