the proposal! and after years

after 4 weeks ...i.e after our final exams .. we were finally free,..

now today was the last day of school .. it was like a party for the senior students,...

and now were at the party ..

" soo kody .. where do you plan to go for college ?" asked liz

" ooh me and austin got accepted to yale .. so we are going there.. " i said

" ooh yeah .. it is the taylor tradition to go there also .. well i am moving to verginia and clyton is going to new york!!" she said sounding Not sad atall .

" and you are happy because?" i asked

" because silly! we are yet going to be in relation .. " she said

" ooh that is good. "

" i heard that wade is going there with you guys as he didnt get to go in midterm?"

" yeah .. he's going to 'watch over' us.. you know .. big brothers.." i said

"ooh there comes loverboy .. " said liz
I turned around and saw Austin coming in my direction
" hey austin .. " i said

" hey beautiful.. i can not believe you came to the dance wearing jeans and snekers ..'' he said and laughed

" well i didnt have a dress." i said

" you literally ripped the one liz and your mom got you .." he said folding his hands ..

" yeah .. it was because of-" he cut me off by kissing me ..

" what was that for?" i ask

" to stop you from going on and on and on ..you know you talk too much !" he said

" yeah .. i know .." i said

" well now.. i am just happy that i am going to spend my college years with you .. "

" me too austin moon .. me too ..' i said

" now every one give it up for kody taylor your best achiever of the year !!"

" well this is your que to go and babble  your speech .." said austin ..

" thanks for the support austin .." i said in a sarcastic tone..

***
After we were done with college. ..Austin became a famous soccer player and well me.. .that's what I had dreamed for but instead I became a soccer coach ...

One fine day Austin and went on a date by the ridge.. .yes we did come back home ..

It was yet silent and pleasant here and we chose this place so that the paparazzi doesn't locate us..

We were just talking and then a comfortable silence took over.

Just then Austin decided  to play knock knock joke..

"Knock knock"

"Who's there? "I asked.

"Marry "

"Marry who? "

"Marry me? "Austin said in a questioning tone.

My head instantly snapped towards his direction. I was surprised that I didn't get a whiplash. .

He took my hand and stood up and so did I and he knelt on one knee and took my hand.. .

I was already nodding like noddy and nuh uh. ..I'm not like other girls people.. .'tears weren't streaming down my cheeks'